Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
antbfc
Posts: 1958
Joined: 24 Jan 2011, 11:12

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Post: # 334846Post antbfc »

Spodothebee wrote: 08 Jun 2022, 16:52
Jon83 wrote: 08 Jun 2022, 16:27 Adam Mekki has signed for Dorking Wanderers.
The one dud from our last promotion season. Charlie Taylor level bad
If that’s their standard - it’s going to be a long season. Much like Maidstone!
#Beebot
Posts: 5028
Joined: 04 Feb 2016, 19:54

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Post: # 334855Post #Beebot »

antbfc wrote:
Spodothebee wrote: 08 Jun 2022, 16:52
Jon83 wrote: 08 Jun 2022, 16:27 Adam Mekki has signed for Dorking Wanderers.
The one dud from our last promotion season. Charlie Taylor level bad
If that’s their standard - it’s going to be a long season. Much like Maidstone!
In his defence he's made well over 100 appearances at this level since leaving us. He was competing with some excellent players for his spot here as well (Cook, Gambin, Luisma)
User avatar
rudebwoyben
Posts: 7543
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 18:53
Location: Seven Sisters, London N15

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Post: # 334856Post rudebwoyben »

#Beebot wrote: 09 Jun 2022, 10:40
antbfc wrote:
Spodothebee wrote: 08 Jun 2022, 16:52
Jon83 wrote: 08 Jun 2022, 16:27 Adam Mekki has signed for Dorking Wanderers.
The one dud from our last promotion season. Charlie Taylor level bad
If that’s their standard - it’s going to be a long season. Much like Maidstone!
In his defence he's made well over 100 appearances at this level since leaving us. He was competing with some excellent players for his spot here as well (Cook, Gambin, Luisma)
He’s played for some decent NL teams at this level since he left us too.
tonbridgebee
Posts: 590
Joined: 18 Jan 2014, 23:26

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Post: # 334934Post tonbridgebee »

antbfc wrote: 08 Jun 2022, 20:22
Spodothebee wrote: 08 Jun 2022, 16:52
Jon83 wrote: 08 Jun 2022, 16:27 Adam Mekki has signed for Dorking Wanderers.
The one dud from our last promotion season. Charlie Taylor level bad
If that’s their standard - it’s going to be a long season. Much like Maidstone!
If we're judging others on one signing then we're in for a long season too as a lot don't rate Phillips.

Think Mekki has done well since leaving us but injuries I think have stopped him having a good run at any club he's been at.
User avatar
moortownbee
Posts: 257
Joined: 24 Jan 2011, 13:46

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Post: # 334944Post moortownbee »

Alfie Pavey signs for Dover.
king45bee
Posts: 520
Joined: 01 Aug 2016, 17:34

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Post: # 334945Post king45bee »

Harry Kewell linking up with Celtic poor sods someone there must be a secret Rangers fan

Sent from my moto g 5G plus using Tapatalk

antbfc
Posts: 1958
Joined: 24 Jan 2011, 11:12

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Post: # 334949Post antbfc »

tonbridgebee wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 11:50
antbfc wrote: 08 Jun 2022, 20:22
Spodothebee wrote: 08 Jun 2022, 16:52
Jon83 wrote: 08 Jun 2022, 16:27 Adam Mekki has signed for Dorking Wanderers.
The one dud from our last promotion season. Charlie Taylor level bad
If that’s their standard - it’s going to be a long season. Much like Maidstone!
If we're judging others on one signing then we're in for a long season too as a lot don't rate Phillips.

Think Mekki has done well since leaving us but injuries I think have stopped him having a good run at any club he's been at.
Not on the one signing, but Mekki, JBW, Hoyte, Barham etc have NL South written all over them!
tonbridgebee
Posts: 590
Joined: 18 Jan 2014, 23:26

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Post: # 334950Post tonbridgebee »

antbfc wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 17:26
tonbridgebee wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 11:50
antbfc wrote: 08 Jun 2022, 20:22
Spodothebee wrote: 08 Jun 2022, 16:52
Jon83 wrote: 08 Jun 2022, 16:27 Adam Mekki has signed for Dorking Wanderers.
The one dud from our last promotion season. Charlie Taylor level bad
If that’s their standard - it’s going to be a long season. Much like Maidstone!
If we're judging others on one signing then we're in for a long season too as a lot don't rate Phillips.

Think Mekki has done well since leaving us but injuries I think have stopped him having a good run at any club he's been at.
Not on the one signing, but Mekki, JBW, Hoyte, Barham etc have NL South written all over them!
You do realise Mekki has signed for Dorking when the other three play for Maidstone...... :hi:
Norfolkbee
Posts: 4165
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 09:43

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Post: # 334951Post Norfolkbee »

Judging by the comments on Twitter, Gary Breen's contribution to Premier Sports TV's coverage of the Ireland v Scotland game didn't appear to go down well with the Scottish fans.
antbfc
Posts: 1958
Joined: 24 Jan 2011, 11:12

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Post: # 334952Post antbfc »

tonbridgebee wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 19:04
antbfc wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 17:26
tonbridgebee wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 11:50
antbfc wrote: 08 Jun 2022, 20:22
Spodothebee wrote: 08 Jun 2022, 16:52

The one dud from our last promotion season. Charlie Taylor level bad
If that’s their standard - it’s going to be a long season. Much like Maidstone!
If we're judging others on one signing then we're in for a long season too as a lot don't rate Phillips.

Think Mekki has done well since leaving us buth injuries I think have stopped him having a good run at any club he's been at.
Not on the one signing, but Mekki, JBW, Hoyte, Barham etc have NL South written all over them!
You do realise Mekki has signed for Dorking when the other three play for Maidstone...... :hi:

Too many ex players :doh: :D
tonbridgebee
Posts: 590
Joined: 18 Jan 2014, 23:26

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Post: # 334959Post tonbridgebee »

antbfc wrote: 12 Jun 2022, 09:12
tonbridgebee wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 19:04
antbfc wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 17:26
tonbridgebee wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 11:50
antbfc wrote: 08 Jun 2022, 20:22

If that’s their standard - it’s going to be a long season. Much like Maidstone!
If we're judging others on one signing then we're in for a long season too as a lot don't rate Phillips.

Think Mekki has done well since leaving us buth injuries I think have stopped him having a good run at any club he's been at.
Not on the one signing, but Mekki, JBW, Hoyte, Barham etc have NL South written all over them!
You do realise Mekki has signed for Dorking when the other three play for Maidstone...... :hi:

Too many ex players :doh: :D
Haha!
User avatar
moortownbee
Posts: 257
Joined: 24 Jan 2011, 13:46

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Post: # 334964Post moortownbee »

Sam Muggleton has signed for Quorn AFC (uhl Sports United Counties) from Belper Town FC.
BeeSwede
Posts: 123
Joined: 07 Aug 2018, 14:20

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Post: # 335088Post BeeSwede »

Mongolia won 2-0 against Yemen in the AFC qualification. Both goals from Ganbayar Ganbold who once trained with Barnet U16.

From his wikipedia:

”In March 2016 Ganbayar, along with fellow Mongolian Soyol-Erdene Gal-Erdene and Mongolia national team coach Zorigtyn Battulga, traveled to England to train with Barnet FC of League Two for a month at The Hive Stadium. He tallied two goals and two assists over two matches for the Under-16 side, including an assist against Norwegian club Stabæk after entering as a late substitute and two goals and an assist against Fulham. In the latter match, Fulham's goalkeeper was Jose Mourinho Jr., son of Jose Mourinho. Following the trial, it was believed that Ganbayar could be offered a contract the following year but may be difficult because of UK laws regarding minors.”
hoofer2
Posts: 4503
Joined: 01 Feb 2011, 13:48

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Post: # 335100Post hoofer2 »

BeeSwede wrote: 15 Jun 2022, 04:05 Mongolia won 2-0 against Yemen in the AFC qualification. Both goals from Ganbayar Ganbold who once trained with Barnet U16.

From his wikipedia:

”In March 2016 Ganbayar, along with fellow Mongolian Soyol-Erdene Gal-Erdene and Mongolia national team coach Zorigtyn Battulga, traveled to England to train with Barnet FC of League Two for a month at The Hive Stadium. He tallied two goals and two assists over two matches for the Under-16 side, including an assist against Norwegian club Stabæk after entering as a late substitute and two goals and an assist against Fulham. In the latter match, Fulham's goalkeeper was Jose Mourinho Jr., son of Jose Mourinho. Following the trial, it was believed that Ganbayar could be offered a contract the following year but may be difficult because of UK laws regarding minors.”
Sign him up. 100% scoring record for the Bees!
tonbridgebee
Posts: 590
Joined: 18 Jan 2014, 23:26

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Post: # 335104Post tonbridgebee »

Graham Stack leaves Watford
Post Reply