Block E - Wealdstone

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Tickets

Re: Block E - Wealdstone

Amazing today once again
JWTBee

Agreed! Brilliant atmosphere created by the Amber Battalion! Keep it up lads!
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!
b4life

They've added a whole new dimension to the crowd. Well done. I hope they can become the cornerstone of a new vibrant home end when the new stand us built.
Mark Whitelegg
Chair - BFCSA1926
CrawleyBee

Keep it up lads! Wasn’t there yesterday but looked great in the photos !
Formerly Watfordbee
Lord Bee

We sit in the Hive Stand opposite and it did look impressive. Out of interest what does the 1958 on the flag signify as I thought the club was formed before then
AmberBattalion

Lord Bee wrote: 04 Dec 2022, 12:47 We sit in the Hive Stand opposite and it did look impressive. Out of interest what does the 1958 on the flag signify as I thought the club was formed before then
Flag Says 1888
Lord Bee

Thanks must get eyes tested!
fordybarnet

Yeh brilliant, Barnet Boys making all the noise ! Sounds great behind us in Legends D and good to have a response to the
away fans, think you're in the right place for that ! Great support for the players as well.
Incidentally, i asked some of the lads after the game if they were generally from the real Barnet area and i got the impression that some are, are you mostly from Barnet or are some of you more local to the Hive as well ?
eastbarnetsupporter

Was sat in block D with my dad who needs to sit down and loved the atmosphere that was created by them. It was infectious and spread throughout the stand.

The fact my dad says he would love to come back after that experience says a lot (he's not a football fan really). Well done block E boys! Keep up the good work.
BarnetBoy69

fordybarnet wrote: 04 Dec 2022, 14:15 Yeh brilliant, Barnet Boys making all the noise ! Sounds great behind us in Legends D and good to have a response to the
away fans, think you're in the right place for that ! Great support for the players as well.
Incidentally, i asked some of the lads after the game if they were generally from the real Barnet area and i got the impression that some are, are you mostly from Barnet or are some of you more local to the Hive as well ?
Its a real mix, some of us live in Barnet but have only started coming to the hive in the last few seasons however alot of us have been Barnet supporters for a good while. There is also a good proportion who are local to the Hive and have only started going often recently.
fordybarnet

BarnetBoy69 wrote: 06 Dec 2022, 22:02
fordybarnet wrote: 04 Dec 2022, 14:15 Yeh brilliant, Barnet Boys making all the noise ! Sounds great behind us in Legends D and good to have a response to the
Its a real mix, some of us live in Barnet but have only started coming to the hive in the last few seasons however alot of us have been Barnet supporters for a good while. There is also a good proportion who are local to the Hive and have only started going often recently.
Thanks Barnetboy, that's great, good to get that mix of younger support, COYBS !
Roy57

Nice to see TK meet up with two of the founder members, and hope he does all he can to help these lads and to make it even better, such when the new stand is built not sure if these lads will stay in block E or move to new stand behind the goal, be great if there was rails to have safe standing and maybe reduce the price for this just to encourage even more to join there Batallion. Keep it up lads your doing yourself and club proud. COYBs.
becbee

Roy57 wrote: 07 Dec 2022, 10:58 Nice to see TK meet up with two of the founder members, and hope he does all he can to help these lads and to make it even better, such when the new stand is built not sure if these lads will stay in block E or move to new stand behind the goal, be great if there was rails to have safe standing and maybe reduce the price for this just to encourage even more to join there Batallion. Keep it up lads your doing yourself and club proud. COYBs.
Safe standing in the new stand has been mentioned on here previously, from what I recall it's not going to happen. Either because it wasn't in the plans or it's not feasible.
AmberBattalion

Next season we will be moving to the new stand and will be directly behind the goal at the back, this will allow us to expand our numbers and get all our flags/banners hung up etc.
Tuesds

AmberBattalion wrote: 07 Dec 2022, 15:53 Next season we will be moving to the new stand and will be directly behind the goal at the back, this will allow us to expand our numbers and get all our flags/banners hung up etc.
Brilliant - exactly what the new stand needs. Will be great to have a proper ‘home end’.