Season Ticket Sales

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
JWTBee

Re: Season Ticket Sales

JWTBee wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 09:41 I got mine this morning! Well,in fact,2 sets! One for seats that had been cancelled & the other correct but both with my photo on them! Brilliant! I'm not sure if that is a problem but I have emailed Steve Cooney.Looking forward to his reply!
All now being sorted out by Steve Cooney who is very efficient & helpful. Praise where praise is due.
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!
mike_p

JWTBee wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 15:35
JWTBee wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 09:41 I got mine this morning! Well,in fact,2 sets! One for seats that had been cancelled & the other correct but both with my photo on them! Brilliant! I'm not sure if that is a problem but I have emailed Steve Cooney.Looking forward to his reply!
All now being sorted out by Steve Cooney who is very efficient & helpful. Praise where praise is due.
Glad to hear that. But despite 2 emails and 2 phone calls (which took hours of trying to get through) he has still being unable to move a seat and send the correct ticket.
letchbee94

Just noticed the 2 cards I received yesterday have the same bar code.
Have emailed Steve so just waiting for reply.
barnet_pls

Mine received too. All good.
Anthony

I've received mine. Same name and photo on both, despite the fact I was renewing last seasons tickets , which meant I already had different names and photos on my account (and bought the tickets in those names last month)

What worries me more is that both the QR Codes are identical. If the gates don't allow the same QR code to be scanned at the turnstile (and I suspect they shouldn't) then it is going to be chaos on Saturday.
Anthony

letchbee94 wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 20:06 Just noticed the 2 cards I received yesterday have the same bar code.
Have emailed Steve so just waiting for reply.
Yes me too. Have emailed the club as well. I encourage everyone else to check their QR codes, if they are singe use only, then its going to be a disaster at the turnstiles. We need to make them aware asap.
PurleyBee

Are they the same when you log into your account on the ticket website under "my tickets"? Mine are different on there so I guess at worst use the barcodes from your online account tomorrow. But what an unsurprising shambles, send the tickets out in July get teething problems out the way during pre season not on first matchday.
Anthony

PurleyBee wrote: 05 Aug 2022, 06:12 Are they the same when you log into your account on the ticket website under "my tickets"? Mine are different on there so I guess at worst use the barcodes from your online account tomorrow. But what an unsurprising shambles, send the tickets out in July get teething problems out the way during pre season not on first matchday.
Yes, they are the same there too.
Jon83

Anthony wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 22:50 I've received mine. Same name and photo on both, despite the fact I was renewing last seasons tickets , which meant I already had different names and photos on my account (and bought the tickets in those names last month)

What worries me more is that both the QR Codes are identical. If the gates don't allow the same QR code to be scanned at the turnstile (and I suspect they shouldn't) then it is going to be chaos on Saturday.
This is a really stupid question but where is the QR Code shown? Online or on the actual season ticket card?
Anthony

Jon83 wrote: 05 Aug 2022, 06:55
Anthony wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 22:50 I've received mine. Same name and photo on both, despite the fact I was renewing last seasons tickets , which meant I already had different names and photos on my account (and bought the tickets in those names last month)

This is a really stupid question but where is the QR Code shown? Online or on the actual season ticket card?
It’s on the card, but you can also download it from the ticket part of the website when you log into your account.
becbee

My 2 STs showing same name and photo have different bar codes. The bar codes were those allocated to myself and younger daughter last season.
My third ST shows my younger daughter's name and photo, has the same bar code as mine was last season. So duplicates one of my 2 STs for this season.

So of our 3 ST's, 2 have the same name and photo but different bar codes, whilst 2 have different name and photos but same bar code!

Confused? Join the club!
Jon83

Anthony wrote: 05 Aug 2022, 07:15

It’s on the card, but you can also download it from the ticket part of the website when you log into your account.
I’m so confused 😂… On my season ticket, I have the QR Code (The black square!) and that’s it. I don’t have the ‘ticket number’ or any other number. Is that the same as everyone elses?
Buddy

Jon83 wrote: 05 Aug 2022, 08:06
Anthony wrote: 05 Aug 2022, 07:15

I’m so confused 😂… On my season ticket, I have the QR Code (The black square!) and that’s it. I don’t have the ‘ticket number’ or any other number. Is that the same as everyone elses?
If you have a smart phone you can read the QR code with a QR reader (app) by scanning the black square, that shows the number.
mike_p

If you are just renewing last seasons tickets, the QR codes are the same
becbee

mike_p wrote: 05 Aug 2022, 09:35 If you are just renewing last seasons tickets, the QR codes are the same
Yes but it's not necessarily as simple as that, see my post above.