Signings so far

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
DSM
Posts: 256
Joined: 16 Sep 2019, 11:17

Re: Signings so far

Post: # 335431Post DSM »

Hoping beebots intel is more recent than Patel89’s!! We shall find out in the coming days I’m sure
Tuesds
Posts: 2755
Joined: 27 Jan 2011, 12:26

Re: Signings so far

Post: # 335432Post Tuesds »

If we lose out on Kretzschmar to Dartford I think we should cancel our friendly there on July 19th in a fit of pique. Or even in high dudgeon, no less.
Patel89
Posts: 713
Joined: 23 Mar 2018, 12:11

Re: Signings so far

Post: # 335433Post Patel89 »

DSM wrote: 26 Jun 2022, 20:06 Hoping beebots intel is more recent than Patel89’s!! We shall find out in the coming days I’m sure
So am I trust me!

But hey what do I know! :grrr:
hoppy
Posts: 4252
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 09:43

Re: Signings so far

Post: # 335436Post hoppy »

Just had a scan through some of the threads on the Akdershot forum and someone has posted that Mo Sylla might be coming our way. He's the guy who scored for them against us in our 2 1 win.
11bee717
Posts: 81
Joined: 02 May 2022, 15:07

Re: Signings so far

Post: # 335437Post 11bee717 »

hoppy wrote: 27 Jun 2022, 08:07 Just had a scan through some of the threads on the Akdershot forum and someone has posted that Mo Sylla might be coming our way. He's the guy who scored for them against us in our 2 1 win.
He’s a tidy player. I believe he was on debut that day?
BGr
Posts: 170
Joined: 15 Aug 2012, 10:58

Re: Signings so far

Post: # 335439Post BGr »

Are Dartford even professional? Surely there is no way a player who is realistically in the last chance saloon for a shot at a football league return would take a massive step backwards at the age of 28.
Tuesds
Posts: 2755
Joined: 27 Jan 2011, 12:26

Re: Signings so far

Post: # 335467Post Tuesds »

In terms of squad-building, we now seem very heavy in central midfield. That’s Fonguck, De Havilland, Phillips, Granville, Flanagan, Woods, Pritchard and arguably Hall who will all be competing for spots in the middle of the pitch.

Meanwhile the numbers are still pretty sparse on attacking positions. Surely another striker or two to come, and possibly a winger or two and a number 10 as well?
#Beebot
Posts: 5028
Joined: 04 Feb 2016, 19:54

Re: Signings so far

Post: # 335469Post #Beebot »

Tuesds wrote:In terms of squad-building, we now seem very heavy in central midfield. That’s Fonguck, De Havilland, Phillips, Granville, Flanagan, Woods, Pritchard and arguably Hall who will all be competing for spots in the middle of the pitch.

Meanwhile the numbers are still pretty sparse on attacking positions. Surely another striker or two to come, and possibly a winger or two and a number 10 as well?
Pritchard was always a winger during his time at Maidenhead.
Ajtheone04
Posts: 759
Joined: 05 May 2019, 12:51

Re: Signings so far

Post: # 335470Post Ajtheone04 »

Tuesds wrote: 27 Jun 2022, 17:27 In terms of squad-building, we now seem very heavy in central midfield. That’s Fonguck, De Havilland, Phillips, Granville, Flanagan, Woods, Pritchard and arguably Hall who will all be competing for spots in the middle of the pitch.

Meanwhile the numbers are still pretty sparse on attacking positions. Surely another striker or two to come, and possibly a winger or two and a number 10 as well?
Transfermarkt says Pritchard is primarily a left winger
#Beebot
Posts: 5028
Joined: 04 Feb 2016, 19:54

Re: Signings so far

Post: # 335472Post #Beebot »


#Beebot wrote:I don't expect any incomings from Maidenhead, or with Maidenhead links.
I say this and then we sign a Maidenhead legend.
WillesdenBee
Posts: 209
Joined: 22 Aug 2020, 09:01

Re: Signings so far

Post: # 335481Post WillesdenBee »

#Beebot wrote: 27 Jun 2022, 17:32
#Beebot wrote:I don't expect any incomings from Maidenhead, or with Maidenhead links.
I say this and then we sign a Maidenhead legend.
From what I am aware of, Pritchard seems to play in a similar role to what Kretchzmar would play if he signed. Could be telling... Not sure if you know whether that is still close or not?
Beesting
Posts: 863
Joined: 27 Jan 2011, 19:58

Re: Signings so far

Post: # 335482Post Beesting »

Woods can play centre back, Granville will be a squad player, Flanagan will play about 3 games.

We need strengthening in the middle of midfield we’ve been so poor there for years.
WillesdenBee
Posts: 209
Joined: 22 Aug 2020, 09:01

Re: Signings so far

Post: # 335483Post WillesdenBee »

Ajtheone04 wrote: 27 Jun 2022, 17:30
Tuesds wrote: 27 Jun 2022, 17:27 In terms of squad-building, we now seem very heavy in central midfield. That’s Fonguck, De Havilland, Phillips, Granville, Flanagan, Woods, Pritchard and arguably Hall who will all be competing for spots in the middle of the pitch.

Meanwhile the numbers are still pretty sparse on attacking positions. Surely another striker or two to come, and possibly a winger or two and a number 10 as well?
Transfermarkt says Pritchard is primarily a left winger
Flanagan is out till minimum September and woods is out till beginning of season so both will be well behind rest in fitness levels
DSM
Posts: 256
Joined: 16 Sep 2019, 11:17

Re: Signings so far

Post: # 335484Post DSM »

WillesdenBee wrote: 27 Jun 2022, 18:15
#Beebot wrote: 27 Jun 2022, 17:32
#Beebot wrote:I don't expect any incomings from Maidenhead, or with Maidenhead links.
I say this and then we sign a Maidenhead legend.
From what I am aware of, Pritchard seems to play in a similar role to what Kretchzmar would play if he signed. Could be telling... Not sure if you know whether that is still close or not?

Beebot you still confident on Kretchzmar or think Pritchard may be an alternative?
Tuesds
Posts: 2755
Joined: 27 Jan 2011, 12:26

Re: Signings so far

Post: # 335498Post Tuesds »

Ajtheone04 wrote: 27 Jun 2022, 17:30
Tuesds wrote: 27 Jun 2022, 17:27 In terms of squad-building, we now seem very heavy in central midfield. That’s Fonguck, De Havilland, Phillips, Granville, Flanagan, Woods, Pritchard and arguably Hall who will all be competing for spots in the middle of the pitch.

Meanwhile the numbers are still pretty sparse on attacking positions. Surely another striker or two to come, and possibly a winger or two and a number 10 as well?
Transfermarkt says Pritchard is primarily a left winger
Think he has been during his career overall, but with Eastleigh I think he’s mostly played in central midfield. He did in our 3-2 win there. He mentions in his welcome interview that he’s ‘changed his game up’ in the last couple of years.
Post Reply