Coaches to Accrington

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
User avatar
MCB
Posts: 4769
Joined: 11 May 2016, 17:41

Re: Coaches to Accrington

Post: # 343014Post MCB »

becbee wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 16:17 The irony is that if we do win through to round 3 and we draw a big club away, the people who have caused BFCSA all this grief this week will probably be the first to clammer for coaches to be put on.
We're going to draw Spurs away, so not an issue
User avatar
rudebwoyben
Posts: 7879
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 18:53
Location: Seven Sisters, London N15

Re: Coaches to Accrington

Post: # 343015Post rudebwoyben »

That would be walkable for me!
Northampton Bee
Posts: 203
Joined: 11 Dec 2012, 07:34

Re: Coaches to Accrington

Post: # 343016Post Northampton Bee »

becbee wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 16:17 The irony is that if we do win through to round 3 and we draw a big club away, the people who have caused BFCSA all this grief this week will probably be the first to clammer for coaches to be put on.
As whoever booked on this had to give names , then surely they should be given first priority ( should hopefully we get through and get a decent draw ) I remember the clamour for tickets to Brentford away from " big game " supporters....... and then back to normal attendence after that ....
tolbinc
Posts: 136
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 20:45

Re: Coaches to Accrington

Post: # 343017Post tolbinc »

becbee wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 16:17 The irony is that if we do win through to round 3 and we draw a big club away, the people who have caused BFCSA all this grief this week will probably be the first to clammer for coaches to be put on.
IF we do win, you just know that we would get drawn against Hartlepool or Carlisle away in the Third Round...
tonbridgebee
Posts: 702
Joined: 18 Jan 2014, 23:26

Re: Coaches to Accrington

Post: # 343023Post tonbridgebee »

Just added my support with a paid for seat, not for plaudits or anything like that, just know a couple of my mates have moved heaven and earth this week to get it sorted and deserve the support.

Impossible for me to be going this weekend for various reasons but if someone can't afford to go and there's space on the coach still please contact a member of the Supporters Association and take it, I know there are a few of us who've contributed to make sure one coach goes.
beew
Posts: 4113
Joined: 29 Jan 2012, 17:46

Re: Coaches to Accrington

Post: # 343026Post beew »

tonbridgebee wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 18:35 Just added my support with a paid for seat, not for plaudits or anything like that, just know a couple of my mates have moved heaven and earth this week to get it sorted and deserve the support.

Impossible for me to be going this weekend for various reasons but if someone can't afford to go and there's space on the coach still please contact a member of the Supporters Association and take it, I know there are a few of us who've contributed to make sure one coach goes.
How do they contact the SA. A link would be good. It would be good to fill this coach and get some vocal support behind the team.
letchbee94
Posts: 7362
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 20:59

Re: Coaches to Accrington

Post: # 343031Post letchbee94 »

Northampton Bee wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 17:17
becbee wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 16:17 The irony is that if we do win through to round 3 and we draw a big club away, the people who have caused BFCSA all this grief this week will probably be the first to clammer for coaches to be put on.
As whoever booked on this had to give names , then surely they should be given first priority ( should hopefully we get through and get a decent draw ) I remember the clamour for tickets to Brentford away from " big game " supporters....... and then back to normal attendence after that ....
I agree on point about those on the coach should be given priority for a place on the coach IF we was to get a plum away tie.
But like you said about Brentford game the club gave no thought to loyal fans when selling away tickets.
Let's hope they have learned lesson.

To end on positive pleased to see a coach is now defiently running especially for those who had booked and for the effort made by the bfcsa
john dockers shorts
Posts: 1711
Joined: 30 Apr 2011, 21:29

Re: Coaches to Accrington

Post: # 343033Post john dockers shorts »

Sam_BFC wrote: 23 Nov 2022, 22:58
john dockers shorts wrote: 23 Nov 2022, 22:00
Beee123 wrote: 23 Nov 2022, 20:03 Nothing short of embarrassing now Barnet fans, ruins it for those who were booked on the coach and now cant sort away transport.
You sound like a right prick!
That would probably be against the rules if we had a formal set of them here (I don't think we want that).
Please be mindful of how you talk even in jest.
Hopefully Beee123 doesn't mind.

Just calling it how I see it.
tonbridgebee
Posts: 702
Joined: 18 Jan 2014, 23:26

Re: Coaches to Accrington

Post: # 343036Post tonbridgebee »

beew wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 18:44
tonbridgebee wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 18:35 Just added my support with a paid for seat, not for plaudits or anything like that, just know a couple of my mates have moved heaven and earth this week to get it sorted and deserve the support.

Impossible for me to be going this weekend for various reasons but if someone can't afford to go and there's space on the coach still please contact a member of the Supporters Association and take it, I know there are a few of us who've contributed to make sure one coach goes.
How do they contact the SA. A link would be good. It would be good to fill this coach and get some vocal support behind the team.
If I knew how to stick a link in I would! Anyone else help?
beew
Posts: 4113
Joined: 29 Jan 2012, 17:46

Re: Coaches to Accrington

Post: # 343037Post beew »

tonbridgebee wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 21:53
beew wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 18:44
tonbridgebee wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 18:35 Just added my support with a paid for seat, not for plaudits or anything like that, just know a couple of my mates have moved heaven and earth this week to get it sorted and deserve the support.

Impossible for me to be going this weekend for various reasons but if someone can't afford to go and there's space on the coach still please contact a member of the Supporters Association and take it, I know there are a few of us who've contributed to make sure one coach goes.
How do they contact the SA. A link would be good. It would be good to fill this coach and get some vocal support behind the team.
If I knew how to stick a link in I would! Anyone else help?
https://twitter.com/MarkWhitelegg1/stat ... pFIzg&s=19

I was being lazy.
eastbarnetsupporter
Posts: 302
Joined: 17 Sep 2016, 23:08
Contact:

Re: Coaches to Accrington

Post: # 343047Post eastbarnetsupporter »

Casual/part-time fans of the club will always come out for big games, which has happened since the beginning of time. Not to mention bees fans from afar who'll make the effort to come for such an occasion.

Where was the 5,000 odd up at Old Trafford in 2005 the following game? It's a natural occurrence and the question is how do we give priority to the loyal weekly fans first so they don't miss out. Once they're accounted for, the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned.
User avatar
OB1
Posts: 1360
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 08:46
Location: Formerly Block C Underhill - Now block E East stand The Hive

Re: Coaches to Accrington

Post: # 343053Post OB1 »

Well done to the Supporters Association for organising the coach. I’m on the coach and looking forward to it. I’ve been to hundreds of away matches over the years, but the last time I used the supporters coach was away to Gateshead in 1991 when the coach broke down about an hour out of Barnet. We had to wait for a replacement coach and saw we about the last 20 minutes of the match before heading back home.
Prediction League Champion 2019/2020
WillesdenBee
Posts: 325
Joined: 22 Aug 2020, 09:01

Re: Coaches to Accrington

Post: # 343056Post WillesdenBee »

5 seats left. Contact me (James Harpin) via james.harpin@hotmail.co.uk or straight to the committee hello@bfcsa1926 ASAP if you want a seat. Would love to get this full!
b4life
Posts: 2125
Joined: 24 Jan 2011, 09:03

Re: Coaches to Accrington

Post: # 343057Post b4life »

Five spaces left on the coach, departing from either Barnet or the Hive. If you want to go, book now.

hello@bfcsa1926.com
Mark Whitelegg
Chair - BFCSA1926
tonbridgebee
Posts: 702
Joined: 18 Jan 2014, 23:26

Re: Coaches to Accrington

Post: # 343063Post tonbridgebee »

eastbarnetsupporter wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 10:21 Casual/part-time fans of the club will always come out for big games, which has happened since the beginning of time. Not to mention bees fans from afar who'll make the effort to come for such an occasion.

Where was the 5,000 odd up at Old Trafford in 2005 the following game? It's a natural occurrence and the question is how do we give priority to the loyal weekly fans first so they don't miss out. Once they're accounted for, the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned.
Season ticket holders first and foremost in my eyes, then a window for them to add say 2 or 3 more, then general sale but limit the amount one can get? No doubt it's not that easy and for someone like myself who lives a 3hr journey from The Hive collecting tickets is impossible unless on a matchday and while being a season ticket holder also I don't attend every game.
Post Reply