Bromley (Away) The Hot Club Time Machine Match Thread

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
becbee

Re: Bromley (Away) The Hot Club Time Machine Match Thread

eastbarnetsupporter wrote: 27 Oct 2022, 09:12 Not sure what all the fuss is about regarding the Bromley kids and the banter, I rather enjoyed it. Rather all of the back and forth than a dead silent game.

As a kid, I loved being in the East Terrace central pen near the away fans, all the songs, and jibes at the traveling support. As long as it doesn't go OTT with physical acts, long may it continue.
Our fans did start things by singing " you're only here cos it's Half Term" at them. I thought that apart from the fireworks incident they were absolutely fine. Clubs' futures depend on attracting young supporters (and keeping them)
becbee

#Beebot wrote: 27 Oct 2022, 09:20 This video feels relevant here.

https://twitter.com/Ollie_Bayliss/statu ... 1365374990
Wow. I'd not appreciated what the fuss was about until I watched this. We could have missed out on Kanu's goal had Pritchard not netted the rebound anyway.
Another shortcoming of Bromley FC.
Roy57

becbee wrote: 27 Oct 2022, 09:59
#Beebot wrote: 27 Oct 2022, 09:20 This video feels relevant here.

https://twitter.com/Ollie_Bayliss/statu ... 1365374990
Wow. I'd not appreciated what the fuss was about until I watched this. We could have missed out on Kanu's goal had Pritchard not netted the rebound anyway.
Another shortcoming of Bromley FC.
Who actually gave the goal to Kanu, was it the national league, our club, the Ref. As from highlights the ref did not walk back to centre circle until after Prichard followed up after the ball hit something in the back of the net and bounced back out.
eastbarnetsupporter

How are those goals allowed at this or indeed any level? Awful and risk goals being incorrectly disallowed.
Roy57

Just watched our highlights from Bromley match, the clear cut chance that cheek missed was not in it, but one thing that annoys me is when the supporters who made the awkward journey to Bromley surely whoever is recording the footage of would of meant a lot more if he had included Walker going to supporters after whistle, if as we think staff of media and management maybe this especially on a game were we got all three points within the last six mins. Don't know how others feel about this.
Underhill Glory

Roy57 wrote: 27 Oct 2022, 20:17 Just watched our highlights from Bromley match, the clear cut chance that cheek missed was not in it, but one thing that annoys me is when the supporters who made the awkward journey to Bromley surely whoever is recording the footage of would of meant a lot more if he had included Walker going to supporters after whistle, if as we think staff of media and management maybe this especially on a game were we got all three points within the last six mins. Don't know how others feel about this.
Don't care
11bee717

Roy57 wrote: 27 Oct 2022, 20:17 Just watched our highlights from Bromley match, the clear cut chance that cheek missed was not in it, but one thing that annoys me is when the supporters who made the awkward journey to Bromley surely whoever is recording the footage of would of meant a lot more if he had included Walker going to supporters after whistle, if as we think staff of media and management maybe this especially on a game were we got all three points within the last six mins. Don't know how others feel about this.
It’s there?
hoofer2

eastbarnetsupporter wrote: 27 Oct 2022, 13:37 How are those goals allowed at this or indeed any level? Awful and risk goals being incorrectly disallowed.
About away fan count.... it definitely felt more than 140 odd and I bought General Admission in advance.

I guess they have to count number through turnstile - but significant health and safety issue and surely against league regulations if general admission was not counted in number