What you would like us to look into?

MCB

What you would like us to look into?

As per below - we will reach out to members within the week, but we'd like as much feedback as possible as to the below. Please drop any suggestions below please!
petersperoni

Re: What you would like us to look into?

When the guy Giggs worked at the club if there was a problem on matchday all that was needed was to speak with him and the problem would get sorted immediately and this happened on a very regular basis. Perhaps the club could have someone doing the same and who would just need to wear a different colour hi-viz to make them immediately noticeable
To bee or not to bee

Are there any plans to run coaches to away games?
MCB

Ah - i'd typed out a full responses to these I thought I posted - must be sitting on a tab somewhere unposted
petersperoni wrote:When the guy Giggs worked at the club if there was a problem on matchday all that was needed was to speak with him and the problem would get sorted immediately and this happened on a very regular basis. Perhaps the club could have someone doing the same and who would just need to wear a different colour hi-viz to make them immediately noticeable
Yes I couldn't agree more - I didn't know Giggs but some kind of Fan Engagement Officer is critical. This will be added to our list!
To bee or not to bee wrote:Are there any plans to run coaches to away games?
I wrote a huge response to this - so will now try to tl:dr

I'd love to see see this, even though i've never used them - I think they are really important. However, they are also a huge drain on resources, especially initially, and we've got a huge amount of questions around them (where they would start from being one!).

At the moment the club obviously do not have the intention and the SA do not have any funds (we're starting from a basis of being free to join - so no income until next year). Any coaches would need to be subsidised from the off - with a long term aim of covering costs. It's a big chicken and egg thing - demand won't be high initially, and probably not until we're performing on the pitch. If anyone has any contacts with coach firms that provide minibuses - do let me know, it would be good to know approximate costs of a seasons away travel hire.
BeesKnees

If you have another meeting with TK I'd be very grateful if you could ask if they have plans for Electric vehicle charge points at the hive.

Selfish I know, but it would make my journey easier and the cost of parking more reasonable.

I'm sure as more and more switch to EVs this would be welcome and a plus for other visitors to the site.
Mem Beespod

Funny enough that was on my list but for purely selfish reasons! I never got around to asking :D
BeesPod - Best in Non League podcast 2023
https://linktr.ee/beespod

Member of Bring Barnet Back campaign.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557502963938
becbee

The scoreboard / clock please.
MCB

becbee wrote:The scoreboard / clock please.
I promise you we're hot onto that - red hot :D

Match day paper programme please.
JWTBee

MCB wrote:
becbee wrote:The scoreboard / clock please.
I promise you we're hot onto that - red hot :D
Any update on the scoreboard/clock? :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!
shankbee01

Hi folks, apologise if this isn’t the right place to post this, I have an idea for legends bar. Could we have Barnet games (preferably highlights) running on a screen or two on constant loop throughout the match day. I was recently given a bunch of Barnet VHS’s that I have no use for but before I offer them away, we could convert them to digital, cut out the nonsense and make a loop. Added with some of the better quality YouTube stuff of us I think we have enough to make something that isn’t too repetitive, we could even make 3 or 4 different versions with different orders to avoid fatigue.

I think it would generate nice talking points from ‘I was there’, ‘do you remember that’ ‘now he was a player’ rather than people just gazing into soccer Saturday (there’s enough screens to have both running).

I’m a video editor by trade so could lend a hand if this was something you wanted to pursue, I realise it’s probably not too high up the list but I think it would add to the experience, maybe it’s a terrible idea!

Cheers,
Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alexbach

Has the new organisation affiliated with FSA ( formerly FSF)

Sent from my 5033X using Tapatalk
MCB

shankbee01 wrote:Hi folks, apologise if this isn’t the right place to post this, I have an idea for legends bar. Could we have Barnet games (preferably highlights) running on a screen or two on constant loop throughout the match day. I was recently given a bunch of Barnet VHS’s that I have no use for but before I offer them away, we could convert them to digital, cut out the nonsense and make a loop. Added with some of the better quality YouTube stuff of us I think we have enough to make something that isn’t too repetitive, we could even make 3 or 4 different versions with different orders to avoid fatigue.

I think it would generate nice talking points from ‘I was there’, ‘do you remember that’ ‘now he was a player’ rather than people just gazing into soccer Saturday (there’s enough screens to have both running).

I’m a video editor by trade so could lend a hand if this was something you wanted to pursue, I realise it’s probably not too high up the list but I think it would add to the experience, maybe it’s a terrible idea!

Cheers,
Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love that idea. I've got about 10 Season Highlight videos on YouTube with Mikel's help, not digital quality but the number of views show how popular they are.

We have asked if it's possible to show the game begins played in Legends (in case you're still waiting for drinks etc) and that's being looked into.
MCB

alexbach wrote:Has the new organisation affiliated with FSA ( formerly FSF)

Sent from my 5033X using Tapatalk
Nope, no formal affiliations as yet. Intention is to have that in place for when elections are held at the end of the season so whoever steps into the roles will not have to worry about such things. Also gives us time to look at all models and affiliations etc