Altrincham next Saturday

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
John Hunt

Re: Altrincham next Saturday

LFT available on the government website. I have just ordered a box.
FCBFCSA Manager / Former committee member of BFCSA and BFCSA1926
beew

John Hunt wrote:LFT available on the government website. I have just ordered a box.
Thanks John, I'll take a look.
letchbee94

beew wrote:
ETBee wrote:Beew wrote:

"We've just finished a stash of 4 packs/28 tests over the last week and have run out. That's us done until I can find more available."

Does that mean that 4 of you have taken a test every day for a week or 7 of you have taken 4 tests in a week? I didn't think it was necessary to take tests so frequently.

But what the above thread does show is that the comms about covid and tests are very confusing!
My son caught it and he lives with us, so over the last week, 4 of us have been doing daily tests. He is still positive but the rest of us have thankfully tested negative. The guidance as I read things is if you've been double vaxed and had the booster you can avoid self isolation with daily LFT tests.
beew that is how I understand things to be.
hoppy

Just had a quick look to see who our ref is this Saturday.
Making his debut in the National League top division is Greg Rollason. Most of his matches this season have been in the National League South. He has brandished just one red card (phew!).
SudburyBee

If you live with someone who has covid you are advised to self test everyday for 7days, only exception is children under 5 who are not advised to test .. but parents discretion can be used ...
I have been working for this civil service department on and off

letchbee94 wrote:
beew wrote:
ETBee wrote:Beew wrote:

"We've just finished a stash of 4 packs/28 tests over the last week and have run out. That's us done until I can find more available."

Does that mean that 4 of you have taken a test every day for a week or 7 of you have taken 4 tests in a week? I didn't think it was necessary to take tests so frequently.

But what the above thread does show is that the comms about covid and tests are very confusing!
My son caught it and he lives with us, so over the last week, 4 of us have been doing daily tests. He is still positive but the rest of us have thankfully tested negative. The guidance as I read things is if you've been double vaxed and had the booster you can avoid self isolation with daily LFT tests.
beew that is how I understand things to be.