Beespod

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
KneesBees99

Beespod

Interesting insight or AFTV-style white noise?
#Beebot

Re: Beespod

Clearly not the latter for goodness sake.
Bee_Forever

Spodothebee wrote:Interesting insight or AFTV-style white noise?
Why don't you listen to it and find out.

Personally I find them entertaining and informative.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
barnetpete

Only halfway through so far. A good listen.

Amazed that someone at the club is thinking of bringing Currie back. Can’t believe he would be silly enough to come back to this mess.

Hasn’t (so far from that listened to) touched on the fact Kewell was sort out by the owner back at some point last season so what was the credentials that made the owner seek this individual out? Big name player (star struck) or actual coaching prowess? Who thought it a good idea being that Kewell showed no enthusiasm for the role? And if as rumoured HK was working for nothing what did HK show behind the scenes that suggested he was up for the challenge?

They touch on the missing couple of players. I think this is more likely down to the Season ticket sales being 2-300 lower than expected by the owner. Not a surprise to me. Each 100 ST is (very) roughly £35k after vat etc, so a player. I would guess (and it is a guess) the lack of ST sales stopped funds to fill the last couple of positions, including the mobile Box to box midfielder we are missing. (I base this on Beespod and onlybarnet - I haven’t seen us play)
Was this frustrating for HK? Did HK get the backing he was promised?

Well done to the Beespod, they try to sensitively address really fundamental problems with our football club.
Please consider donating, to help disadvantaged Children & Young People in Barnet, https://www.youngbarnetfoundation.org.uk/donate,
Mem Beespod

You really don’t like us do you? :laugh:
BeesPod - Best in Non League podcast 2023
https://linktr.ee/beespod

Member of Bring Barnet Back campaign.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557502963938
JWTBee

The BeesPod podcasts are brilliant,informative,passionate & extremely well worth a listen! The latest one especially! Please ignore anyone who says anything to the contrary!
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!
barnetpete

Having gone on to listen to the rest of it, have to say Iain gets it spot on. ‘Patronising bu*****t’. Is a great phrase to wrap up his rant (his words). His fear for the medium term based on the last 10 years is well articulated.

The BFCSA is going to be key to the next few years and fixing the club. Hope the chat with the owner next week starts a fruitful start.
Please consider donating, to help disadvantaged Children & Young People in Barnet, https://www.youngbarnetfoundation.org.uk/donate,
peterstebbings

Beespod is excellent, badly needed and hopefully puts pressure on TK to fix many of the problems facing our club.

Iain's 'rant' (I think he called it that) was anything but -- it was a superb, eloquent summary of the anger and despair that many fans have felt for far too long.
jonbonbaby

Only person that shouldn’t like beespod is TK as a few home truths are talked about .
barnetpete

[quote="peterstebbings"

Iain's 'rant' (I think he called it that) was anything but -- it was a superb, eloquent summary of the anger and despair that many fans have felt for far too long.[/quote]

This
rudebwoyben

peterstebbings wrote:Beespod is excellent, badly needed and hopefully puts pressure on TK to fix many of the problems facing our club.

Iain's 'rant' (I think he called it that) was anything but -- it was a superb, eloquent summary of the anger and despair that many fans have felt for far too long.
It was really striking because Iain is usually very measured in what he says, but he told the utter truth there.
L3Bee

:doh: :roll:
MCB

I wasn't aware that listening to any Beespod was compulsory? Not that I would mind as I listen to them anyway (well any that don't have me in anyway).

I think we're blessed as a club to have a ridiculous amount of pods & blogs & writing from the fans, long may it continue.

Obviously Loudmouth's Vlogs are sadly missed (well, by many of us) but then on top of the limited series Downhill 2nd Half comeback, we have Trevor's ongoing excellent blogs, but also Charlie Chats often covers us and of course the Football With My Gran Vlogs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTfsmz39ZOY) - who have I missed?

There's something for everyone - which is awesome. Imagine moaning about one of them!
rudebwoyben

MCB wrote:I wasn't aware that listening to any Beespod was compulsory? Not that I would mind as I listen to them anyway (well any that don't have me in anyway).

I think we're blessed as a club to have a ridiculous amount of pods & blogs & writing from the fans, long may it continue.

Obviously Loudmouth's Vlogs are sadly missed (well, by many of us) but then on top of the limited series Downhill 2nd Half comeback, we have Trevor's ongoing excellent blogs, but also Charlie Chats often covers us and of course the Football With My Gran Vlogs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTfsmz39ZOY) - who have I missed?

There's something for everyone - which is awesome. Imagine moaning about one of them!
Will Evans (not the football player!) has done some Barnet and NL podcasts as well.
LeftSideRun

I thought the latest Beespod was great, I have to say. Didn't expect to listen to the whole thing but I did. Didn't feel any happier by the end but that's Barnet nowadays! I really hope good comes from the Supporter's Association.