Protest.

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
BEEGONE

Re: Protest.

Whilst I agree dialogue should be an option. There is no point to endless conversations if nothing improves on or off the pitch.

Can you confirm if the BFCSA or whatever they are called will comment on the on field issues as well as the shambles off it?

In fairness the reason protests start is the refusal of club owners to engage with supporters groups that leads to no other options.

As I said, I’m not someone to start any direct action but I do wonder how bad it has to get for some before they take up the action.
alexbach

Mikel Bee wrote:
alexbach wrote:Perhaps bfcsa spokesman could advise when the new organisation will meet Tony

Sent from my 5033X using Tapatalk
Things are progressing and something is planned very soon. We hope to share more detailed information in due course.

Reminder, anyone can sign up for free BFCSA1926 membership and be kept up to date with the latest info. And do keep letting us know what you'd like to see prioritised.

https://bfcsa1926.mailchimpsites.com/

Dialogue with the club has to be the best option for resolving problems. For too long Barnet fans haven't had a unified voice and it's fair to say the supporters have grown frustrated and unhappy at various aspects of our club. I think we can achieve more through working together than protests and boycotts and should always be the first option.
Thanks Mr Riddler

Norfolk & Chance

alexbach wrote:
Mikel Bee wrote:
alexbach wrote:Perhaps bfcsa spokesman could advise when the new organisation will meet Tony

Things are progressing and something is planned very soon. We hope to share more detailed information in due course.

Reminder, anyone can sign up for free BFCSA1926 membership and be kept up to date with the latest info. And do keep letting us know what you'd like to see prioritised.

Dialogue with the club has to be the best option for resolving problems. For too long Barnet fans haven't had a unified voice and it's fair to say the supporters have grown frustrated and unhappy at various aspects of our club. I think we can achieve more through working together than protests and boycotts and should always be the first option.
Thanks Mr Riddler

So a meeting has been agreed by TK and is in the diary?
And an agenda drawn up?
Mem Beespod

Norfolk & Chance wrote:
alexbach wrote:
Mikel Bee wrote:

Thanks Mr Riddler

So a meeting has been agreed by TK and is in the diary?
And an agenda drawn up?
The Supporters association are meeting with TK later this week and whilst we’ve been noting all of the struggles of late, we will be finalising the agenda in a SA meeting before our TK meeting
BeesPod - Best in Non League podcast 2023
https://linktr.ee/beespod

Member of Bring Barnet Back campaign.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557502963938
Norfolk & Chance

Thanks for the specific update.
Best of luck with the meeting.
HertsBee

In the SA meeting, will minutes be taken and revealed to all members who have signed up.
John Hunt

edgeog wrote:In the SA meeting, will minutes be taken and revealed to all members who have signed up.
The Supporters Association will report a summary of the meeting with TK to our members after the meeting.
FCBFCSA Manager / Former committee member of BFCSA and BFCSA1926
alexbach

Ever changing and thanks to the representatives

hoppy

hoppy wrote:If the main TV cameras are in the main stand the ground us going to look very empty regardless how many Bees fans turn up. No fans in the South Terrace, no fans in the Family Stand and, in view of the 5.20pm kick off and the very fact the game is televised, probably fewer than usual of Aldershot fans.
This game takes place on 30th October. On the same day Leyton Orient play Hartlepool and the O's are offering Football for a Fiver for this game. TK must surely come up with a similar offer to persuade us fans to attend The Hive for this televised game.
Wealdstone have come up with £5 admission for all fans for their televised game against Solihull.
They are also giving free tickets to local schools.
tonbridgebee

It's a very difficult one to judge and I guess some are already past the point, some are close and some will carry on regardless.

My own stance is I can't get to all games and a season ticket is wasted money to me. The fact of not being able to pay £16 to stand if I go on my own means I will pick and choose what games I'll pay the ludicrous £22 to sit down, mostly when I know friends are going that I haven't seen for a while, the football is almost a by-product these days.

Tomorrow I'm taking the option to go to The Hive as so far and again after this weekend the home fixtures clash with my weekend with my kids, at the same time arranging to go with Nick Patel to have a few beers.

The thing is as well I have a fair few away games that are closer than going to our home ground, imo Tony doesn't do enough personally to entice me to The Hive, I have enough football locally I can put my money into, I'd rather give it to my club but they don't seem to make it easier or feel that you want to.

I hope the SA have some success from their meeting with TK, if he doesn't see or glosses over what is happening within the club then we know where this is going to end up.
Norfolk & Chance

[/quote]So a meeting has been agreed by TK and is in the diary?
And an agenda drawn up?[/quote]

[/quote]The Supporters association are meeting with TK later this week and whilst we’ve been noting all of the struggles of late, we will be finalising the agenda in a SA meeting before our TK meeting[/quote]

Hi Mem,
Did the meeting take place, and will outputs be available to everyone or just members?
Thanks
rudebwoyben

The meeting definitely took place!
Norfolk & Chance

Thanks, that's reassuring.
Mem Beespod

Norfolk & Chance wrote:Hi Mem,
Did the meeting take place, and will outputs be available to everyone or just members?
Thanks
Yes it did take place and after Mark Whitelegg our chairman debriefs us, we will send out a summary to all members.
BeesPod - Best in Non League podcast 2023
https://linktr.ee/beespod

Member of Bring Barnet Back campaign.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557502963938
Lord Bee

Well done to the SA for getting things moving.I’m a member and I look forward to receiving the notes from the meeting with TK. I can’t seem to post on the BFCSA page but out of interest how many members have we got. Personally I’d urge everyone who hasn’t already to join:

http://www.bfcsa1926.com/

It’s free!