Season tickets?

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
DerekRocholl

Re: Season tickets?

beew wrote:Success on the pitch will help improve attendances but does the fact that we've set our stall out early with high ticket prices suggest that the club isn't expecting to be successful this season?

I sincerely hope it is the other way round and that the reason Tony Kleanthous has decided on these prices is because the money has gone in to give us a management set up and squad that is challenging for promotion with attractive winning football from day 1.

If they perform evenly remotely like last season we will be struggling to match the gates Boreham Wood get in Herts Senior Cup 1st round ties.
rudebwoyben

Mickbee wrote:If fans can prove they were terrace dwellers last season then they should be offered Legends for that price or at a concessionary price.
Wouldn’t that apply to no-one? :?:
Mikel Bee

beew wrote:Any ideas on numbers. Reading the clubs twitter it seems there might be some sort of change announced soon?
Up to 243 sold.
Mickbee

rudebwoyben wrote:
Mickbee wrote:If fans can prove they were terrace dwellers last season then they should be offered Legends for that price or at a concessionary price.
Maybe my memory fails me but wasn't there the option to buy season tickets for the terrace last season?
jerroll

Mickbee wrote:
rudebwoyben wrote:
Maybe my memory fails me but wasn't there the option to buy season tickets for the terrace last season?
No because of Covid only legends season tickets were sold.
Mickbee

jerroll wrote:
Mickbee wrote:
rudebwoyben wrote:
No because of Covid only legends season tickets were sold.
Thanks Jerroll, getting old. Wish I could forget about the 'football' last season. Anyway regardless the club need to do something for people who held terrace season tickets or brought regular terrace tickets for the previous season (if they can check this.).
antbfc

wouldn't read too much into the numbers, been trying to book more than one season ticket since last wednesday, half fixed i can now book the seats but there is an error processing the payment.

Painful process, just hope this is it and can keep these seats without this rigmarole.
wearebees

How frustrating/ridiculous that we can't collect our season tickets tomorrow, and also that we can't collect them on the day of Notts County game. Most Barnet fans don't live near the Hive, so will have to go out of their way to collect them. For £384, you'd hope it would be more convenient. Not impressed. The club love a U-turn so hopefully one will come.
The process of printing the Season Cards for the new season has already started! Cards will be available for collection from Tuesday 10th August from The Hive London, we kindly ask that supporters collect their cards before our opening league fixture with Notts County, as collections will not be available on the day of the game.
Last edited by wearebees on 06 Aug 2021, 12:52, edited 1 time in total.
talldarkslim

This is totally ludicrous
hoppy

talldarkslim wrote:This is totally ludicrous
Yes it is.
It is these annoying, irritating sort of things that the new SA should talk to the Club about and maybe offer help on match days.
Crazy that fans cannot pick up season tickets on a match day.
Mickbee

wearebees wrote:How frustrating/ridiculous that we can't collect our season tickets tomorrow, and also that we can't collect them on the day of Notts County game. Most Barnet fans don't live near the Hive, so will have to go out of their way to collect them. For £384, you'd hope it would be more convenient. Not impressed. The club love a U-turn so hopefully one will come.
The process of printing the Season Cards for the new season has already started! Cards will be available for collection from Tuesday 10th August from The Hive London, we kindly ask that supporters collect their cards before our opening league fixture with Notts County, as collections will not be available on the day of the game.
. I have just phoned the Club and they will be available for collection on the day vs. Notts County.
PBBee

Season tickets?

Confirmation that the Terrace will not be open at all this season unfortunately, had this reply from the helpful Victoria earlier

“I can confirm we won't be opening the Bees Terrace this year for season cards or matchday sales.

All sales will be in the Legends Stand.

We will be releasing parking information in due course.”
becbee

Would it really have been that difficult to have opened the Members Car Park tomorrow?
letchbee94

Club have said they have made a start printing memberships, could be worth asking if your ones are ready to collect tomorrow?
natwilk

Where do we collect them from? Last time I looked the club shop was still closed, and anyway it's inside the gates.
... All we have to do is keep winning the next game ...