Fans back at The Hive

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
jerroll

Re: Fans back at The Hive

pletch99 wrote:I don't recall there being any segregation at Solihull or a crowd approaching 2,000 at Solihull. I was hoping to do this one, particularly as I can't make the Sutton game.
depends on how they sell tickets , you might be helped by your non Barnet area address!
Roy57

I wonder after the season we have had, the very average at best players we have in the team and the recent results and performances against Dagenham and now Notts county what the attendance might be for the Maidenhead and Sutton games.
becbee

There are those amongst us who just want to get out regardless, watch live football in the fresh air and see people we've not seen in months.

Also, the performances re Eastleigh and Solihull will be more relevant than Dagenham and Notts Co.
JWTBee

becbee wrote:There are those amongst us who just want to get out regardless, watch live football in the fresh air and see people we've not seen in months.

Also, the performances re Eastleigh and Solihull will be more relevant than Dagenham and Notts Co.
I agree! I will be there to meet up with my mates & hopefully watch a decent game of football too! :unsure:
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!
john dockers shorts

I would only attend the Sutton game based on them getting promoted and if they have a chance. I struggle to make it through 50 minutes on the streaming so I would struggle to be motivated to go.
hoofer2

Roy57 wrote:I wonder after the season we have had, the very average at best players we have in the team and the recent results and performances against Dagenham and now Notts county what the attendance might be for the Maidenhead and Sutton games.
I think most fans want to he back experiencing a game in real life, despite of what has happened on the pitch this season. I'd hate to follow a team just watching them on TV.
Roy57

becbee wrote:There are those amongst us who just want to get out regardless, watch live football in the fresh air and see people we've not seen in months.

I totally agree with you. It's just a shame for the supporters who live a long way away and the way we are playing and the performances we have put in this year I imagine will reduce attendance even as you say the chance to actually attend a game will be great.
Roy57

hoofer2 wrote:
Roy57 wrote:I wonder after the season we have had, the very average at best players we have in the team and the recent results and performances against Dagenham and now Notts county what the attendance might be for the Maidenhead and Sutton games.
I think most fans want to he back experiencing a game in real life, despite of what has happened on the pitch this season. I'd hate to follow a team just watching them on TV.
See johndockershorts post. This is what I meant. As said totally agree that supporters of all clubs are chumping at the bit to attend a game.
hoppy

Full details of the return of fans on the Club's website.
It's home fans only. Shame for Sutton's fans.
John Hunt

With all the memories of Fisher this truly is a shame for Sutton United fans.

I hope they go up.

I shan't be returning this season so if Tim Vine wants my ticket he is welcome to it.
FCBFCSA Manager / Former committee member of BFCSA and BFCSA1926
John Hunt

I don't get that fans are allowed from both teams at a neutral venue but only the home team at a home ground.

Are you less likely to spread or catch covid at a neutral ground?
FCBFCSA Manager / Former committee member of BFCSA and BFCSA1926
becbee

I can completely understand that if the match was at Sutton, we'd not be allowed in because I'm sure they would have been able to sell out to home fans. Ditto Torquay. However it does seem harsh that we can't offer a certain allocation (say 500 tickets?) to Sutton fans. We won't sell out our full allocation ( 2000?) to home fans only. Still, not the club's decision.
Keeper

John Hunt wrote:With all the memories of Fisher this truly is a shame for Sutton United fans.

I hope they go up.

I shan't be returning this season so if Tim Vine wants my ticket he is welcome to it.
If he turns it down, can I have it. :D
Masuka

The no away fans thing is so damn stupid. Either open up as normal or not at all.
Once a Bee ALWAYS a Bee
tonbridgebee

I haven't seen a live game since December in any form of the game, I'll be going to both games but also because I want to catch up with anyone whose read a rambling of mine this year, plus I've been promised a few beers too.

Be doing my best to have a few special guests sitting with me......