What you would like us to look into?

Re: What you would like us to look into?

Postby MCB » 08 Dec 2021, 09:59

JWTBee wrote:
MCB wrote:
becbee wrote:The scoreboard / clock please.

I promise you we're hot onto that - red hot :D

Any update on the scoreboard/clock? :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

I'd really like to give you an update but I can't, but remain hopeful I can soon...
MCB

Postby alexbach » 14 Dec 2021, 09:48

MCB wrote:
alexbach wrote:Has the new organisation affiliated with FSA ( formerly FSF)

Sent from my 5033X using Tapatalk

Nope, no formal affiliations as yet. Intention is to have that in place for when elections are held at the end of the season so whoever steps into the roles will not have to worry about such things. Also gives us time to look at all models and affiliations etc
OK but in the New year people start attending the south east meeting s. I found them helpful and informative

alexbach

Postby alexbach » 14 Dec 2021, 09:52

These are theyImage

alexbach

Postby b4life » 19 Jan 2022, 15:12

alexbach wrote:These are theyImage

We're looking into this
Mark Whitelegg
Chair - BFCSA1926
b4life

Postby eastbarnetsupporter » 20 Jan 2022, 17:32

shankbee01 wrote:Hi folks, apologise if this isn’t the right place to post this, I have an idea for legends bar. Could we have Barnet games (preferably highlights) running on a screen or two on constant loop throughout the match day. I was recently given a bunch of Barnet VHS’s that I have no use for but before I offer them away, we could convert them to digital, cut out the nonsense and make a loop. Added with some of the better quality YouTube stuff of us I think we have enough to make something that isn’t too repetitive, we could even make 3 or 4 different versions with different orders to avoid fatigue.

I think it would generate nice talking points from ‘I was there’, ‘do you remember that’ ‘now he was a player’ rather than people just gazing into soccer Saturday (there’s enough screens to have both running).

I’m a video editor by trade so could lend a hand if this was something you wanted to pursue, I realise it’s probably not too high up the list but I think it would add to the experience, maybe it’s a terrible idea!

Cheers,
Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this idea.

There was an Italia football themed bar in Camberwell called Golazo (since moved to Leeds) that showed old games from Channel 4 in the 90s on repeat on the screen. You could even request them at the bar. Was a really cool idea and who wouldn't want to see Grazioli lobbing the keeper again after all these years?
eastbarnetsupporter

Previous

Return to BFCSA1926 - Barnet Supporters' Association