Blackburn Coach

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
HertsBee

Re: Blackburn Coach

RichardM wrote:
hendon4bee wrote:Forty paid. Thirteen spaces.
At this rate it looks like the club will make a loss. No surprise that coaches are not run regularly,
How can it be a loss when the club needed 35 at £30 and have 40?
HertsBee

RichardM wrote:
At this rate it looks like the club will make a loss. No surprise that coaches are not run regularly,
To bee or not to bee

From previous experience of using the coach I'm sure a few more people will book on late. I expect the club was making a small loss on the 35 minimum set as a gesture to the various fans who suggested it. i don't expect a few hundred pounds will break the bank. I'm hoping it will be a success but expect there will be a few hiccups as it's not been tried for a while. Lets hope the team put a shift in. Then anything is possible tomorrow.
RichardM

bee007 wrote:
RichardM wrote:
Sorry, I forgot they asked for a minimum 35 but I still think with only 40 they may not break even. Lets hope there are some latecomers.
becbee

I'd like to say thanks to those who made the coach happen. It was a very restful and pleasant experience.
John Hunt

Thoroughly enjoyed the day. Nice calm day. Pleasant coach. Nice driver. Friendly people at Blackburn. Lovely food at the hungry horse across the road from the ground. Shame the ground was not busier. Great rememberance and lovely touch to see Jeannette on the pitch to represent our club. Football is so insignificant in the grand scheme of things. However it is important to us. We played well first half but expected the onslaught second half and the best team won.

I took the opportunity to sit by the bench and observe the dynamic there. Very interesting.

Rossi is passionate and I think deserves a bit of luck to help turn things around. I would like to see someone appointed with league experience to help him. Alan Pardew perhaps. He was once with Barnet. Doesn't have to be full time. Doesn't have to be permanent.

Jack Taylor and Wesley Fonguck were very impressive.
FCBFCSA Manager / Former committee member of BFCSA and BFCSA1926
LadyBee

Thought the coach worked really well yesterday. For anyone interested it started at Barnet and finished at the Hive. In terms of the numbers there were 40-odd, split approx 2:1 Barnet/Hive.
Hopefully one day we will have enough interest to start running them to all away games again.
Psycho

hendon4bee wrote:Thoroughly enjoyed the day. Nice calm day. Pleasant coach. Nice driver. Friendly people at Blackburn. Lovely food at the hungry horse across the road from the ground. Shame the ground was not busier. Great rememberance and lovely touch to see Jeannette on the pitch to represent our club. Football is so insignificant in the grand scheme of things. However it is important to us. We played well first half but expected the onslaught second half and the best team won.

I took the opportunity to sit by the bench and observe the dynamic there. Very interesting.

Rossi is passionate and I think deserves a bit of luck to help turn things around. I would like to see someone appointed with league experience to help him. Alan Pardew perhaps. He was once with Barnet. Doesn't have to be full time. Doesn't have to be permanent.

Jack Taylor and Wesley Fonguck were very impressive.
Is Jeanette OK, John? I haven't seen her for a while.

I sat within a few yards away from Rossi at Brighton. He is indeed passionate and does care deeply.

Glad you had a good day out yesterday and had a goal to celebrate at a huge ground, like we have done at Old Trafford, The Den and Molineux.
John Hunt

She is very well Andrew.She was representing the club in a very special way.
John Hunt

Or Glenn Hoddle as mentor.
alexbach

Well said john,paul and Patrick.at half time said you should mentor the cup final knockout team but wasn't to be.back in Wales taxi driver gave me a Tottenham Swansea programme.he has the knowledge

Sent from my 5051X using Tapatalk
Psycho

Glad to hear it. :)