Action against Notts County...

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
jonbonbaby

Re: Action against Notts County...

they go down we stay up , and do the double over them next year with the 2nd game losing allen his job
beeline

I'd manage the club for a six figure salary if they were paying Stimson that they should ask for some back. It's a joke that MA claimed he had to feed the family and pay the mortgage. Some bloody big mortgage an his family must eat a lot if he couldn't survive on a 6 figure salary!
It was purely egotistical and you cannot say it wasn't. After all what else took him to Brentford, leaving us in the lurch then. With 2 sets of caretaker pairs to manage us in 2004 until PF was appointed.
So he has a win at NC but they were trounced football wise and were luckier than 15 lottery winners.
Still really annoyed by what he's said and by what he's now done to us twice, both under contract it seems
beeline

letchbee94 wrote:Hope we take Notts to the cleaners, hate that club.
Had to laugh when they and Sven were conned by the fat git.
barnetboy1

£££££££,$$$$$$$.
I'm merely guessing, but an advance of 666 of your English Pounds seems appropriate.
Norfolkbee

Allen's comments to the Nottingham Evening Post make interesting reading:

"It's nothing to do with me," he said. "It is for the two football clubs to sort out. My focus is purely on football and the team."