Sanchez in to help Graz

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
beeline

Re: Sanchez in to help Graz

letchbee94 wrote:Time will tell, hope it works out ofcourse but I cannot see what difference he can make with the same players?

Also why now?
Who decision was it? and when did they decide?
It was obvious they would bring someone in to take the weight off of Graz's shoulders. For Graz with 5 games to go and to be left with the resonsibility of trying to keep the side up was immense and they probably had this confirmed on Saturday (we simply cannot afford defeat). Despite the 2-0 defeat Sanchez, with Graz, know he has a team that can perform as they did for MA. He has saved teams before so his experience is vital. I'd employ as many expert coaches as possible if it means staying up. Then build around the better players in the side and get in a DECENT manager not a Stimson type that had led the Gills to an impossible situation the season before.
let_it_bee

A good move, based on what he achieved at Wycombe, but the question now has to be, who's in charge - Grazioli or Sanchez? What's to say they will necessary see eye-to-eye?
jamiefrbees

I can't believe anyone can continue to criticise the club's moves or doubt their impact at this stage.

Yet again it's a sign that TK is doing his best to keep us in this league.

We rolled a 6 with Allen, so now we get one more roll...
Barnet, Barnet, Barnet, because...we're staying up, and it's the bondz the bondz the bondz the bondz the bondz the bondz the bondz that will keep us together...

Why does it always fall to Togwell?
Jon83

From the Dunleavy story...

Carroll has gone and Sanchez will pick the team in 'conjunction' with Graz - assume it'll be similar to the role lennie lawarence had with Paul Trollope at Bristol Rovers and has with Freedman at Palace.
letchbee94

How will the players feel at about all this?

Hope it not a case of too many cooks
bucks bee

Please can someone tell Lawrie Sanchez that DEERING IS BETTER THAN SOUTHAM.
WhetstoneBee

I wonder why Carroll has suddenly left, and whose decision that was.
dangerous

they have history..sanchez dropped carroll when he was NI boss, after a couple of clangers. He then allegedly got into drinking heavily and had massive gambling debts at west ham, and never really recovered his once great form. i guess he still blames sanchez.
Mikel Bee

dangerous wrote:they have history..sanchez dropped carroll when he was NI boss, after a couple of clangers. He then allegedly got into drinking heavily and had massive gambling debts at west ham, and never really recovered his once great form. i guess he still blames sanchez.
Interesting points, but I reckon it's just as likely that he has followed Allen to Notts, à la Damien Doyle & Adrian Whitbread (where are they now?).
John_c

dangerous wrote:they have history..sanchez dropped carroll when he was NI boss, after a couple of clangers. He then allegedly got into drinking heavily and had massive gambling debts at west ham, and never really recovered his once great form. i guess he still blames sanchez.
That is a fairly big assumption...
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
dangerous

it was 'nt an assumption, nor was it meant to be an assasination, i actually said once great form. At wigan one time he was considered one of the best in the country. all im saying is him and sanchez have history and maybe thats why he left.

http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/footba ... rroll.html

http://forums.liverpoolfc.tv/showthread.php?t=79025