the big picture

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
amberbee

the big picture

I don't often post but i felt the need following recent events to unload my feelings.
The Chairman has had windows of opportunity to rectify situations before we reached this stage.
If, when the assistant manager one Scott Barrett left the club he had brought the qualities of Giuliano Grazioli into the management structure, i believe we would not be placed where we are now.
If he had unburdened Mr Stimson of a management earlier, when clearly he could not motivate the players to the required level.

To address the here and now, yes i felt starting Deering had its merits but Mr.Grazioli went with the holding midfielders, who had they have kept things tight would have been a masterstroke and nobody can be accountable for young Parsons faux pas off the pitch.

I had no way of knowing how Mr Grazioli would come across in his post match radio interview but he was tremendous, a million miles better than Mr Stimson previously. What the chairman decides now is his call but were he shake things up again i don't believe anybody at the football club will benefit,i feel that we can get ten points fron the next four matches with these players and with this management.
Milkfloat

Re: the big picture

and if my Auntie had testicles she'd be my uncle....
amberbee

Mr Milkfloat i said i feel that we can get ten points from the next four matches with these players and with this management... without belief we have nothing.. a fully responsive team and a draw at Gills is feasible an Oxford side with little to play for yes can be beaten at home and then one hopes that little momentum could carry forward to the final two fixtures,as i said without belief we have nothing.
MajorBrownEye

amberbee wrote: nobody can be accountable for young Parsons faux pas off the pitch.
Can somebody explain what this is about? Please.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
BEE428

He was the last man, his legs turned to Jelly, he fell over and allowed the Bury striker clean through to gift them their first goal.
Prediction League Champion 2012/13 & 2013/14
becbee

Think he means ON the pitch - he was at fault for both yesterday's goals.
MajorBrownEye

That makes more sense now. Thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.