8%
Parkes
No votes
None of the Above - I disagree with your lineup
No votes

Total votes: 24

Bee_Forever

Team Vs Bury

Looking at tomorrow's match, I do not think it is too much of an exaggeration that 10 out of the 11 places in the team pick themselves, considering the players available and in form. The one remaining question in my view is who should line up in the holding role in Central midfield. Personally I would go

-------------------- O'Brien-----------------

--Stirling----Devera----Leach----Parsons-

-Marshall----Byrne-----Pulis-----Deering--

--------------Kabba-----McLeon-------------
jerroll

Re: Team Vs Bury

Not sure Pulis is fit , Fraser had his best game for the club last week so I would leave him in, other than that I would go with bee_forever's team with Holmes, Parkes,Southam,Jarvis,Coulton, Midson & Kamdjo as subs
jamiefrbees

no idea how you vote on these things - must be being stupid,

I would vote Fraser though so add that on..
Barnet, Barnet, Barnet, because...we're staying up, and it's the bondz the bondz the bondz the bondz the bondz the bondz the bondz that will keep us together...

Why does it always fall to Togwell?
Onwere

Why does no one rate Cox. He has been excellent in the few games he has featured in. Gets stuck in and not afraid to make a tackle.
squeeze90

The only reason I wouldn't play Jarvis, Cox or Parkes is that they played in the HSC Final midweek. Not only will they not be a fresh as those who didn't play midweek, but it seems unlikely they will get the nod anyway.
buzzinbee

jerroll wrote:Not sure Pulis is fit
Was wondering about that also.

Thinking should we start off a bit more defensively with Fraser & Southam in the middle, meaning dropping Bryne to the bench & he can come on with Holmes if we need a spark. :unkw:
Last edited by buzzinbee on 16 Apr 2011, 00:55, edited 1 time in total.
ronny_28

Not sure who Southall is but if you mean Southam I would not let him anywhere near the starting eleven. Southam instead of Byrne, you're kidding.
WhetstoneBee

Southam had an excellent half against Crewe, but Fraser played very well too so it's a tough one for Graz. I don't think playing two defensive midfielders is the way forward. We're always better when we attack, play high tempo football and put pressure on the other team. We've tried the 'defensive away from home' approach before and it doesn't work.
LeftSideRun

Do really think Southam was excellent in that half? I think he ran around like a bit of a headless chicken. Couldn't fault his effort but he looked unfit. Hopefully he's nearer fitness now.

I've been impressed with Cox when I've seen him.

Fraser deserves to stay in the side on last week's performance.