Deering nominated dead ball taker.

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
BEE428

Deering nominated dead ball taker.

I think Deering should take the free kicks and corners from now on. Marshall seems to have been given the responsibility but wastes more then we can afford. And why did Jarvis nominate himself to take the free kick outside the box this evening? Deering lined himself up and clearly had the goal in his sights. All I'm saying is that I think he deserves the chance and its not as though hes a target man!
Prediction League Champion 2012/13 & 2013/14
Frods

Re: Deering nominated dead ball taker.

He should've taken the free-kick Jarvis took IMO, I'm yet to be convinced about his corners though. Mind you do we have anyone better.
gowerfan

Yes he was on a role at that point having just scored a cracker and he must have felt confident. Proved at the end we he scored again. Generally I thought Deering was outstanding and should have started the game. Maybe MA wanted more steel in midfield to start with.
JayB

Deering's corners last week at home to Morecombe where dreadful though, they where either straight out of play or drilled to the neat post knee high.

He had one or two late on this evening as well that again was driven at knee height, Marshall can cross when he wants to and I think he should just practice them on the training ground. It's really not a hard skill to learn for a professional footballer.
Reckless

Deering's performance reminded me of Derek Payne, excellent. Joe Devera is looking just as solid as when he won the PoY in 2007, excellent again. My main fear is still in front of goal, any of you confident that we are talented enough to convert enough chances in the box? . Midson obviously is still woefully short of match fitness I offer and Marshall still blows hot and cold - his corners were a disgrace, how can that possibly be allowed to happen given our position? Great to get the Buzz back in Block C again - nice work chaps (and ladies)!