Is this the best Barnet team ever?

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
ape1968

Is this the best Barnet team ever?

Not the football team, I mean the guys doing the multimedia reports.

Think they are doing a phenomenal job - interview with Currie before and after every game. As DC is pretty open and honest that means we also get an injury update - something we haven't had for years (updates that is. We've had loads of injuries). Lots of player interviews, decent questions. Some "behind the scenes" clips that are well thought out and nicely shot. Twitter feed updated regularly etc. What's not to like?

I know we're not supposed to be too positive on here - but just thought I'd give a call out to them. Top team in my opinion. Well done (if you read the message board). Lovin your work.
"The feeling of stepping out for Barnet for the first time was the same as a Champions League match. It is just joy"

Edgar Davids
rudebwoyben

Re: Is this the best Barnet team ever?

100% agree with that. The club's Twitter feed is very good.
ninestein

So much better than it used to be. Keep up the good work.
Would be good to hear from other members of the coaching staff as well. Maybe we could hear from Junior once in a while to give his perspective.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
JOHNBFC

rudebwoyben wrote:100% agree with that. The club's Twitter feed is very good.
Barnet twitter completely over exaggerate the football being played, at least be realistic not always write "Dangerous" after every chance.
BoingBoingDazzleArmy

It was better last season in my opinion
BigBee

JOHNBFC wrote:
Barnet twitter completely over exaggerate the football being played, at least be realistic not always write "Dangerous" after every chance.
Why is there always someone so negative. ?
BigBee

JOHNBFC wrote:
JOHNBFC

BigBee wrote:
JOHNBFC wrote:
Hardly negative just don’t want them to overreact to every play. Jeez if I am negative then the person who created the “How many more games” thread must be suicidal!
LoudmouthBFC

BoingBoingDazzleArmy wrote:It was better last season in my opinion

Darren Currie's brother doesn't like the media team. Guess they just made the list.
BeeDeceived

LoudmouthBFC wrote:

Darren Currie's brother doesn't like the media team. Guess they just made the list.
I saw you go straight up to one of them and have a moan at them at a post-match presentation earlier this season, so I guess they're on your list too (if you have one)
Ajtheone04

I concur
Although the behind the scenes videos are pretty much just fancy shots of the game plus some players walking back into the dressing room afterwards
But I'd give them a solid 8/10
LoudmouthBFC

BeeDeceived wrote:
LoudmouthBFC wrote:

I saw you go straight up to one of them and have a moan at them at a post-match presentation earlier this season, so I guess they're on your list too (if you have one)

I have never said a word to the new media team, so you're chatting shit. Mr media man.
BeeDeceived

LoudmouthBFC wrote:
BeeDeceived wrote:
LoudmouthBFC wrote:

I have never said a word to the new media team, so you're chatting shit. Mr media man.
Unfortunately for you, I know what I saw, so please stop thinking otherwise. And as for thinking I’m ‘Mr Media Man’, regrettably I’m a 47 year old accountant!
LoudmouthBFC

BeeDeceived wrote:
LoudmouthBFC wrote:
BeeDeceived wrote:
LoudmouthBFC wrote:

Unfortunately for you, I know what I saw, so please stop thinking otherwise. And as for thinking I’m ‘Mr Media Man’, regrettably I’m a 47 year old accountant!

If you are on about the time, when I was talking to Darren and Mike, When you walked by Adam, that doesn't count as talking to you. But please refresh my memory. As I have no need to lie. Maybe you're getting me confused with someone else.
BeeDeceived

LoudmouthBFC wrote: If you are on about the time, when I was talking to Darren and Mike, When you walked by Adam, that doesn't count as talking to you. But please refresh my memory. As I have no need to lie. Maybe you're getting me confused with someone else.
It was one of the first home games of the season and you went straight up to the young chap hosting the presentations and had a word at him, didn’t look like he agreed at what you had to say. Would be pretty hard to get you confused with someone else.

Anyway, what does it matter, you either like what they’re doing or not I guess. I personally think their output is pretty good, slowly this club is being dragged into the 21st century