Away seats

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
OB1
Location: Formerly Block C Underhill - Now block E East stand The Hive

Away seats

I see that for the next three home games away Supporters have been allocated the end two blocks in Legends stand.
Prediction League Champion 2019/2020
HertsBee

Re: Away seats

Must be some big weddings coming up.
MCB

Maidenhead, Solihull and Aldershot on a Tuesday.

None of them will bring more than 200. Seems sensible. They still get a bar and good view.

As long as they don't close the Bees terrace, that's my bugbear.
barnetpete

Unsegrated so we can mix and be friendly but areas where we should sit during game. Perfect.
Please consider donating, to help disadvantaged Children & Young People in Barnet, https://www.youngbarnetfoundation.org.uk/donate,
letchbee94

MCB wrote:Maidenhead, Solihull and Aldershot on a Tuesday.

None of them will bring more than 200. Seems sensible. They still get a bar and good view.

And some of our fans still think we need another big seating stand behind the stand where our fans stand at moment lol.
pgbee

letchbee94 wrote:

And some of our fans still think we need another big seating stand behind the stand where our fans stand at moment lol.
I think it's only one fan / chairman that thinks that....
hoppy

pgbee wrote:
letchbee94 wrote:

I think it's only one fan / chairman that thinks that....
As things stand at the moment we obviously don't need the extra seating (hopefully we will, though, sometime in the future) but hasn't TK got plans for something or other underneath the stand which will be a big revenue-earner for him?
MCB

I don't think anyone thinks we Need a new stand, but doesn't mean there aren't valid reasons to do it.

Eliminating standing would be an awful decision, there is the chance to do something good here though...
Mikel Bee

Would have been useful for Gateshead, Chesterfield, Brentford and other games? Build it while the local politicians are on our side then when we get to L1/Championship all we have to worry about is the football, not politics or NIMBYs. Oh, and a terraced east stand could be quite good.
hoofer2

MCB wrote:I don't think anyone thinks we Need a new stand, but doesn't mean there aren't valid reasons to do it.

Eliminating standing would be an awful decision, there is the chance to do something good here though...
Relocate standing to the sunburn stand i.e East if South Stand is built. From purely an aesthetic view, the South Stand
needs to be be built - perhaps it could have railed seeting
MCB

hoofer2 wrote:
MCB wrote:I don't think anyone thinks we Need a new stand, but doesn't mean there aren't valid reasons to do it.

Relocate standing to the sunburn stand i.e East if South Stand is built. From purely an aesthetic view, the South Stand
Yup, a steep, covered stand would be perfect there. And it could have bar access of course.
StephenM

MCB wrote:
hoofer2 wrote:

Yup, a steep, covered stand would be perfect there. And it could have bar access of course.
And a Starbucks?
John_c

letchbee94 wrote:

I'm no accountant but I believe spend on that sort of thing can be offset against tax and spending on the ground rather than dead tax money sounds like a properly sensible thing to do.

It's not about need, more about sensible tax planning. Long may it continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player