Parking

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
#Beebot

Parking

I notice that Canons Park Station have jacked up their charge to £6 to match THL. Is there anywhere to park more cheaply?
beew

Re: Parking

#Beebot wrote:I notice that Canons Park Station have jacked up their charge to £6 to match THL. Is there anywhere to park more cheaply?
You can park on the single yellow line in Whitchurch Avenue for free on Saturday and weekdays after 6.30pm.
John_c

#Beebot wrote:I notice that Canons Park Station have jacked up their charge to £6 to match THL. Is there anywhere to park more cheaply?
There are also plans afoot to build flats there so not sure about future options there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
jonbonbaby

Wasn’t there plans to build another level of parking at the hive ?
dawat

John_c wrote:
There are also plans afoot to build flats there so not sure about future options there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe that there are also plans to build flats on the High Barnet underground station car park. Is this just a money making scheme in itself or also an attempt to force people onto public transport buses as well?
simples169

all underground stations with car parks have had planning applications submitted to have flats built on them, all because tfl has no money and the mayor of London has spent the rest so its purely a money grab.
beew

simples169 wrote:all underground stations with car parks have had planning applications submitted to have flats built on them, all because tfl has no money and the mayor of London has spent the rest so its purely a money grab.
Plus pressure for more houses to be built on brownfield sites in London, but I think we're going off topic.

Back on topic, park for free on Whitchurch Avenue or Camrose Avenue free of charge on a matchday.
#Beebot

beew wrote:
simples169 wrote:all underground stations with car parks have had planning applications submitted to have flats built on them, all because tfl has no money and the mayor of London has spent the rest so its purely a money grab.
Plus pressure for more houses to be built on brownfield sites in London, but I think we're going off topic.

Back on topic, park for free on Whitchurch Avenue or Camrose Avenue free of charge on a matchday.
Cheers. Any restrictions on the back roads around Camrose Ave or should there be enough space regardless?
Nudger70

Whitchurch lane now restricted on a Saturday from station to past the church. Harrow council changed them from Mon-Fri to Mon-Sat probably more to do with Wembley events than The Hive. Got a nice £55 love letter from Harrow council Saturday.