Matchday programme

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
becbee

Matchday programme

Thankfully we no longer have the option to pay good money to read this. I can accept the need for 15 pages of adverts (some advertise the club itself) - but 12 pages dedicated to Yeovil? I don't buy away programmes because I'm not especially interested in the opposition yet our programme is more about the opposition than the home team.
The other articles are all fine and varied but there is hardly anything about Barnet FC itself. Over the years we've had some interesting articles. Is nobody now prepared to contribute? What about the photos or articles about the players?
I accept that it's a good programme for the neutral but we're not neutrals.
alexbach

Re: Matchday programme

becbee wrote:Thankfully we no longer have the option to pay good money to read this. I can accept the need for 15 pages of adverts (some advertise the club itself) - but 12 pages dedicated to Yeovil? I don't buy away programmes because I'm not especially interested in the opposition yet our programme is more about the opposition than the home team.
The other articles are all fine and varied but there is hardly anything about Barnet FC itself. Over the years we've had some interesting articles. Is nobody now prepared to contribute? What about the photos or articles about the players?
Aaron pullen emigrated to Gibraltar Image Adam will need time...

Sent from my 5033X using Tapatalk
KensalBee

Where's that Alan Partridge shrugging emoji ?!
I really don't think this matters in the scheme of things.
It's the first match of the season - shall we try and be positive?!
John Hunt

I know all about our team. I like learning about the opposition. The programme has been something the club has done well for years and I welcomed it’s innovative online approach.
FCBFCSA Manager / Former committee member of BFCSA and BFCSA1926
Ajtheone04

Might be because they haven't updated player pictures etc and when they do that they'll put in more Barnet and less away team
John Hunt

Though the tone of the feature on their manager appears to have been cut and pasted from Wikipedia!
FCBFCSA Manager / Former committee member of BFCSA and BFCSA1926
DerekRocholl

becbee wrote:Thankfully we no longer have the option to pay good money to read this. I can accept the need for 15 pages of adverts (some advertise the club itself) - but 12 pages dedicated to Yeovil? I don't buy away programmes because I'm not especially interested in the opposition yet our programme is more about the opposition than the home team.
it’s worth what you pay for it. :Drink1: