Play Off Final

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
rudebwoyben

Re: Play Off Final

Psycho wrote:
ninestein wrote:Woking and Chorley are promoted, so there's a good chance Tarpey will come back to haunt us with the cards next season.
There's no doubt Woking are our ultimate bogey side. I think we've beaten them about twice in around 14 matches in the last 25 years (including FA Cup).
You have to always lose to a team to call them a bogey side. Always drawing against them is not the same!
NoMagRyan

john dockers shorts wrote:Good day out... 8000 attendance but Salford created the atmosphere.
I was impressed with their fans when they came to The Hive, pretty lively bunch
alexbach

Berwick s relegation and participation in lowland league's confirmed 7_0 the awful aggregate score.just read they will have a parachute payment,and their fan reckoned they'd relied too much on youngsters this season

Sent from my 5033X using Tapatalk
Psycho

Tranmere promoted to League One. Well done to all at the club.

Newport remain in League Two. I've got no sympathy for them - that day we were 1-0 up at half-time at Rodney Parade and it got abandoned. A lot of Bees fans lost a lot of money and time. What a wasted day that was. It was early September and it hadn't rained for weeks. Disgraceful.

Karma. :D
alexbach

Psycho wrote:Tranmere promoted to League One. Well done to all at the club.

Newport remain in League Two. I've got no sympathy for them - that day we were 1-0 up at half-time at Rodney Parade and it got abandoned. A lot of Bees fans lost a lot of money and time. What a wasted day that was. It was early September and it hadn't rained for weeks. Disgraceful.

Karma. :D
Uhmm...in Wales it had definitely rained. Next season the dragons need to get by without Gav.His fake tan must have contributed.Charlotte was always far too good for Henson Image. Twelve game unbeaten run dramatically ended,the sending off didn't help.Flynnhas completely transformed the men from Dave parade Image Helped by the Cup money doubtlessly.Good luck to them and to Tranmere ImageHalf man half biscuit delighted with two successive Wembley play off victoriesImage

Sent from my 5033X using Tapatalk
Reckless

I had renamed it Rodney Poolrade.
MCB

Albert starts having dropped to the bench for the semis - up against 38 year old Ashley Cole!