Play Off Final

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
john dockers shorts

Re: Play Off Final

Good day out... 8000 attendance but Salford created the atmosphere.

Fylde played well but nothing up front

Salford did nothing and were 3 nil up

Nice to see Beckham and the boys just above us cheering them on.

Congratulations to Salford a decent club with good support
BEE428

Salford weren't even that good and they'll no doubt be in league 1 by next year
Prediction League Champion 2012/13 & 2013/14
Psycho

ninestein wrote:Agreed. Salford would have been more of a threat. Now BT Sport can focus on the rest of us, unless they idolise Notts County...
I've been to Meadow Lane twice and they showed the ground on Football Focus at lunchtime.

Blimey, that ground is HUGE. National League teams are going to enjoy playing there at what is easily a Championship- quality stadium. If they get off to a bad start it could work against them. Presumably they'll play Chesterfield over the festive season twice. Could set a new record for biggest ever non-league attendance!
alexbach

Yachtsman wrote:
alexbach wrote:Berwick a hammering suggest they may well leave the Scottish system.their prospect s as bleak as Fylde Image

Sent from my 5033X using Tapatalk
Berwick will almost certainly drop into the Lowland League.
Hope you're right.theyve lost eight in a row.cove have a similar sequence of victories and a new ground to look forward to

PBBee

Psycho wrote:
ninestein wrote:Agreed. Salford would have been more of a threat. Now BT Sport can focus on the rest of us, unless they idolise Notts County...
I've been to Meadow Lane twice and they showed the ground on Football Focus at lunchtime.

Blimey, that ground is HUGE. National League teams are going to enjoy playing there at what is easily a Championship- quality stadium. If they get off to a bad start it could work against them. Presumably they'll play Chesterfield over the festive season twice. Could set a new record for biggest ever non-league attendance!
Thought I’d look at the current record - Bristol Rovers 7-0 Alfreton, 25/05/15. All in vain though hey!

Wasn’t the Carlisle 1-3 Barnet 3 game in 04/05 the record at the time. 9000 Cumbrians & about 200 Bees!
rudebwoyben

hoofer2 wrote:These marches should never be played at Wembley. Decent sized Stadium e.g. Stoke, Ipswich, Forest, Bramall Lane, The Valley etc. Would be much better.....
Why not? Just because this final had a terrible attendance? There were 50k odd at the Bristol Rovers vs Grimsby Town final in 2015.
john dockers shorts

Us Barnet fans are craving for that special day out at Wembley and we might end up playing in front of 15,000....who cares.

Seeing your team at Wembley is something many fans dream of and players.

For me there is something magical about the place
John Hunt

I am happy for Salford and have no bug to bear with the class of 92. Gary Neville I think was the leader of that group and he is a real football man. Why not put something back into grassroots football and give a team and area an injection of cash and publicity. I like their tidy little ground, our treatment there and the mini fan park. As I recall their entrance prices were very low. I hope they flourish next season as an advert for what non league football can produce.
FCBFCSA Manager / Former committee member of BFCSA and BFCSA1926
John Hunt

And I would like Welling ans Spennymoor to join us. Another London trip and a trip to near Durham would be nice.
FCBFCSA Manager / Former committee member of BFCSA and BFCSA1926
buzzinbee

They got so carry away, that they were claiming to have won the League on social media. Hopefully we will be swapping places with them next season.

2015 play-off was an enjoyable day, the game was dire but the 50 odd Bees there were in great spirits.

Anyone doing the Vase/Trophy Finals next weekend? £25/£10 on the day.
rudebwoyben

buzzinbee wrote:They got so carry away, that they were claiming to have won the League on social media. Hopefully we will be swapping places with them next season.

2015 play-off was an enjoyable day, the game was dire but the 50 odd Bees there were in great spirits.

Anyone doing the Vase/Trophy Finals next weekend? £25/£10 on the day.
The first half of that match was great but nerves took over for the remaining 75 minutes.
I reckon we’d take 15-20k for a Wembley play-off final.
alexbach

john dockers shorts wrote:Us Barnet fans are craving for that special day out at Wembley and we might end up playing in front of 15,000....who cares.

Seeing your team at Wembley is something many fans dream of and players.

For me there is something magical about the place
Yes former Barnet fan Thomas Salinger disputed if borehamwood should have played there last season.Course they should.sent them a photo of Nicky Norton s kids dressed up with flags.bruno will always remember scoring there Image

hoofer2

hendon4bee wrote:And I would like Welling ans Spennymoor to join us. Another London trip and a trip to near Durham would be nice.
That's the kiss of death right there ;)
ninestein

Woking and Chorley are promoted, so there's a good chance Tarpey will come back to haunt us with the cards next season.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
Psycho

ninestein wrote:Woking and Chorley are promoted, so there's a good chance Tarpey will come back to haunt us with the cards next season.
There's no doubt Woking are our ultimate bogey side. I think we've beaten them about twice in around 14 matches in the last 25 years (including FA Cup).