PLAYER OF THE YEAR VOTING

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
ape1968

PLAYER OF THE YEAR VOTING

It's that time of year again

Please click on the link below to cast your votes for the Player of the Year 2018-19

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BeesPoTY_2018-19

MODS: please can you sticky this to the top (Thanks)
"The feeling of stepping out for Barnet for the first time was the same as a Champions League match. It is just joy"

Edgar Davids
JWTBee

Re: PLAYER OF THE YEAR VOTING

Done.Got to be Dan Sweeney & Mason-Clarke twice!
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!
MCB

Was trying to think of some great goals when i've blocked so much of the season from my mind.

But of course, has to be Sparkes vs Brentford,
rudebwoyben

MCB wrote:Was trying to think of some great goals when i've blocked so much of the season from my mind.

But of course, has to be Sparkes vs Brentford,
That was my choice too.
Other great goals were EMC vs B’wood and Barham vs Dagenham.
PBBee

Ah yes has to be Sparkes vs Brentford.

Fonguck’s was good at Orient too.
letchbee94

Jake Taylor at Chesterfield was decent.
beew

Barham at Dover?
John Hunt

Thanks Ape. I am interested to see who people think are worthy of nomination for the Lester Finch award for current or historic outstanding service to Barnet Football Club. They can be a supporter, player, official or media person for example.

Previous winners include Edgar Davids, Paul Wilson, John Adkins , Rob Robertson, Steve Percy, Tony Hammond, Tony Kleanthous, Alex Jones, Gareth Needham, Chris East, Janet Matthewson, and Rossi Eames.

Last year it was won by Garry Lakin after a poll of previous winners and the Supporters Liasion Group. A very worthy winner.

It is always the top award of the year.
FCBFCSA Manager / Former committee member of BFCSA and BFCSA1926
MCB

hendon4bee wrote:Thanks Ape. I am interested to see who people think are worthy of nomination for the Lester Finch award for current or historic outstanding service to Barnet Football Club. They can be a supporter, player, official or media person for example.
Gary Phillips aka Sumo I herald year after year after year, and am happy to carry on doing so. I think he's the greatest servant of the club in the last 30 years who hasn't received it.

It's doubtful we would have a club without him. Great player, we'll never truly know his managerial skills as he was dealt an awful hand, but he took jobs that no-one took. And a gentleman to boot. Also made a lifetime vice-president of the club (was that the honorific title he was given?), who the club seemingly fail to honour.

I do wonder if things went on behind the scenes to sully his name that i'm unaware of for him to be overlooked for such a long period of time?
John Hunt

MCB wrote:
hendon4bee wrote:Thanks Ape. I am interested to see who people think are worthy of nomination for the Lester Finch award for current or historic outstanding service to Barnet Football Club. They can be a supporter, player, official or media person for example.
Gary Phillips aka Sumo I herald year after year after year, and am happy to carry on doing so. I think he's the greatest servant of the club in the last 30 years who hasn't received it.

It's doubtful we would have a club without him. Great player, we'll never truly know his managerial skills as he was dealt an awful hand, but he took jobs that no-one took. And a gentleman to boot. Also made a lifetime vice-president of the club (was that the honorific title he was given?), who the club seemingly fail to honour.

I do wonder if things went on behind the scenes to sully his name that i'm unaware of for him to be overlooked for such a long period of time?
I think that he would be a very worthy winner. We arranged for him to turn up and present it to Reckless one year. He did so but the presentation got muddled and he was not even called up to present it.
FCBFCSA Manager / Former committee member of BFCSA and BFCSA1926
alexbach

When is the deadline for votes please

Sent from my 5033X using Tapatalk
ape1968

Thanks for the question Alex

I have spoken to Village who is arranging getting the trophies (as he does every year). Unfortunately we don't have much time on this.

The cut off date for voting is APRIL 12th

Please can those on Facebook, Twitter etc. share as far and wide as possible in the time we have so that as many people as possible get a chance to vote. Also if you know people who don't do "online" - please can you help them with it. We have stopped doing paper voting slips - so this is the only way.
"The feeling of stepping out for Barnet for the first time was the same as a Champions League match. It is just joy"

Edgar Davids
alexbach

Sadly there are no home games for me to flag this up in the next ten days
alexbach

alexbach wrote:Sadly there are no home games for me to flag this up in the next ten days
Perhaps Aaron pullen could therefore advertise

alexbach

Your votes that count,and I mean that most sincerely.winners please?