2018/19 - the successful betting thread for Bees fans!

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
hoppy

Re: 2018/19 - the successful betting thread for Bees fans!

MCB wrote:
hoppy wrote:Barnet's odd on the slide now with several bookies offering odds of 8/1 on a home win.
Any particular reason?

I've followed John C's advice and put my house on winning 3-1 and John Akinde being first goalscorer.
I guess the bookies have come to realise that we are crap and Brentford are actually quite good.
John_c

MCB wrote:
hoppy wrote:Barnet's odd on the slide now with several bookies offering odds of 8/1 on a home win.
Any particular reason?

I've followed John C's advice and put my house on winning 3-1 and John Akinde being first goalscorer.
Don't bring me into this. I've bet on a simple Real Bees win.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
Norfolk & Chance

Shaq and Harrison are the same odds (15/4) to score anytime during the game.
I wouldn't take 15/1 on Harrison but I've had a small one on Shaq.
Bee52

Bet365 Jack Taylor 33/1......... now gone to 40/1!

Bees odds going up as well, lot of money going on Brentford it seems.

Hit 'em on the head, hit 'em on the head with the Barnet Press!
hoppy

Some bookies (including Ladbrokes and Coral) offering 20/1 on a Barnet win tomorrow.
John_c

Shaq to score any time is a healthy 9/2 with Bet365
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
MCB

hoppy wrote:Some bookies (including Ladbrokes and Coral) offering 20/1 on a Barnet win tomorrow.
For 90 minutes or overall?

For a 2 horse race that's very impressive. The Brentford Nag could easily mistime Beechers Brook (Maupay sent off for headbutting the lino after a decision goes against him) or Watkins goes for broke in the first 100 metres (2 yellows in first 5 minutes for simulation). Or something. Gotta be worth a quid.
hoppy

MCB wrote:
hoppy wrote:Some bookies (including Ladbrokes and Coral) offering 20/1 on a Barnet win tomorrow.
For 90 minutes or overall?

For a 2 horse race that's very impressive. The Brentford Nag could easily mistime Beechers Brook (Maupay sent off for headbutting the lino after a decision goes against him) or Watkins goes for broke in the first 100 metres (2 yellows in first 5 minutes for simulation). Or something. Gotta be worth a quid.
90 minutes.
Norfolk & Chance

If it's not on at the hive I'll do bet365 again and have a few quid on us, although the amount of time I've been spending squinting at a tablet lately is crazy.
Can't turn down silly odds like that.
They really are ridiculous odds considering it's only Brentford.
Psycho

There's been a big plunge on Harrogate @ 6/4 to win tonight with Betfred.

With it being the only professional football match being played in England tonight, some 'experts' on lower-league football have forced the Yorkshiremen down to just 11/10. I sincerely hope they lose their money and lots of it. 5/4 and 6/5 is still available.

This is a chance to prove people wrong and take a huge step towards safety - hell, there were two divisions between the two sides last season and we're at home! I presume Harrogate are travelling down today. If we lose this then I don't see Darren Currie as the right man to lead us forward with a very tough game on Saturday which I wouldn't see us getting anything from.

COYB'S! Let's get three points and ease towards mid-table. Please. :ohlord:
hoppy

Psycho wrote:There's been a big plunge on Harrogate @ 6/4 to win tonight with Betfred.

With it being the only professional football match being played in England tonight, some 'experts' on lower-league football have forced the Yorkshiremen down to just 11/10. I sincerely hope they lose their money and lots of it. 5/4 and 6/5 is still available.

This is a chance to prove people wrong and take a huge step towards safety - hell, there were two divisions between the two sides last season and we're at home! I presume Harrogate are travelling down today. If we lose this then I don't see Darren Currie as the right man to lead us forward with a very tough game on Saturday which I wouldn't see us getting anything from.

Best price on a home win tonight is 12/5 with Bet365 and BetVictor.
Psycho

Psycho wrote:There's been a big plunge on Harrogate @ 6/4 to win tonight with Betfred.

Ha ha ha! That'll teach the punters for thinking they know about lower league football. For once I hope the bookies made a fair amount. You don't have to bet every night. It's an international break where it's time to sit back and relax.

What will happen in the summer? :Pardon:
shankbee01

Psycho wrote:

Ha ha ha! That'll teach the punters for thinking they know about lower league football. For once I hope the bookies made a fair amount. You don't have to bet every night. It's an international break where it's time to sit back and relax.

What will happen in the summer? :Pardon:
England will become Nations League Champions!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hoppy

Feeling brave? Or optimistic? Or just plain stupid?
Bet365 are offering odds of 5/2 on a Barnet win on Saturday.
The more sane amongst us may wish to go for the 6/5 generally on offer for an Orient win.
hoofer2

So...Grand National field has been revealed.....watch out for:

For Currie

BLESS THE WINGS
NOBLE ENDEAVOR

For TK

UP FOR REVIEW
JURY DUTY

For Fairclough

WARRIORS TALE

For John Still:

STEP BACK

For the fans: