Pubs near The Hive

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
MusselburghJT

Pubs near The Hive

Hi all

Moved down here from Scotland a couple of years ago, seems Barnet are my nearest team.

I'm heading to the Brentford cup game. Any particular pubs near the stadium worth going to pre kick off? Presume you haven't quite got one on every corner like the visitors :D
CrawleyBee

Re: Pubs near The Hive

Welcome!

Some bars in The Hive complex itself, otherwise not much around Canons Park, although there is Moranos but this I’m sure is traditionally the ‘away’ pub.

Here’s to a cracking match!
Formerly Watfordbee
LoudmouthBFC

MusselburghJT wrote:Hi all

Moved down here from Scotland a couple of years ago, seems Barnet are my nearest team.

I'm heading to the Brentford cup game. Any particular pubs near the stadium worth going to pre kick off? Presume you haven't quite got one on every corner like the visitors :D

Best off going to the ground, we sell the best beer/larger around. It's very reasonably priced as well. :Drink1:
hoppy

LoudmouthBFC wrote:

Best off going to the ground, we sell the best beer/larger around. It's very reasonably priced as well. :Drink1:
Oh Loudmouth!!!
It's the naughty step for you!!
LoudmouthBFC

hoppy wrote:
LoudmouthBFC wrote:

Oh Loudmouth!!!
It's the naughty step for you!!
Attachments
youre-no-fun.jpg
youre-no-fun.jpg (10.18 KiB) Viewed 3090 times
OB1
Location: Formerly Block C Underhill - Now block E East stand The Hive

LoudmouthBFC wrote:

Are you new here?
Prediction League Champion 2019/2020
LoudmouthBFC

OB1 wrote:
LoudmouthBFC wrote:

Are you new here?
Attachments
giphy.gif
giphy.gif (1.47 MiB) Viewed 3079 times
MusselburghJT

Thanks folks.

With me being Scottish, it's a bit of a novelty i can drink at the football at all Drink2:
Psycho

Scottish, my arse!

It's just a Brentford fan that wants to take over one of our pubs with his mates! :laugh:

(I'm only kidding. The Torch at Wembley Park is excellent and designed for football fans when their team plays at Wembley. It's huge with pool tables, juke box, a dining area and in the warmer months a big beer garden). It's about three stops from Canons Park.

I usually go via Edgware and catch a bus to the ground. I drink in the best pub round there but I've forgotten the bloody name of it! Too early in the morning and all that!
Tynant14

Do you meanThe Three Wishes in Edgware??
king45bee

North London tavern near Kilburn good. Queensbury near Willesden tube a bit poncey but does good food. Good options if you are coming to hive post work there are also the normal pubs near baker street if you walk a.bit from there Marylebone high street has some good places. Have done pubs at all stops to Hive. Don't go anywhere near stanmore completely devoid of pubs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
alexbach

Change of hart,wishing well edgware.chandos and moon colindale are better as is the Kingsbury wetherspoons

Sent from my 5033X using Tapatalk
Last edited by alexbach on 12 Jan 2019, 12:04, edited 1 time in total.
king45bee

Hennesseys next to Kingsbury a good option and attracts away fans on occasion.The spoons there is a bit tired and gents can be interesting.

JWTBee

king45bee wrote:and gents can be interesting.

Do tell why!?
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!
king45bee

Don't get cleaned too often to put it politely.