vs Brentford : Please be the Friday evening game !!!

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
hoofer2

vs Brentford : Please be the Friday evening game !!!

I have just been reminded of already arranged plans for the FA Cup game.

If you are reading this FA - Friday or Monday evening games are most convenient to me :)
Reckless

Re: vs Brentford : Please be the Friday evening game !!!

I have it on a good authority we will know tomorrow afternoon - 3pm Saturday it should always be if only for the chance for 3 hours pre match - bonding session.
jerroll

hoofer2 wrote:I have just been reminded of already arranged plans for the FA Cup game.

If you are reading this FA - Friday or Monday evening games are most convenient to me :)
Monday please as its after the test match in Barbados has finished!!
hoofer2

Reckless wrote:I have it on a good authority we will know tomorrow afternoon - 3pm Saturday it should always be if only for the chance for 3 hours pre match - bonding session.
I have it on good authority that Mrs Hoofer will not give me another pass for Sunday afternoon, or early evening kickoff Saturday, and probably Saturday afternoon too. It's destined for BBC red button I bet.
Edd1

I have it in good authority that I have a full weekend pass that weekend however Mrs Edd1 would take a dim view of me being absent Monday evening.
barnetpete

I'm due to be in the Cotswold all weekend, so hoping for a Monday night game, or even late Sunday. We will be driving back though if it is Saturday 3pm.
Please consider donating, to help disadvantaged Children & Young People in Barnet, https://www.youngbarnetfoundation.org.uk/donate,
KensalBee

It could well be the Monday, as there's a full round of Premiership fixtures on the Tuesday & Wednesday - surely ruling out any tie featuring Premiership teams being played on the Monday, unless the league fixtures in question are postponed.
John_c

Brief exchange of messages with my better half yesterday after she asked me to do something for her that weekend.

It went down well.

Suffice to say I'm not going to the Dorchester game :-) Image

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
Nudger70

The 2pm Sunday’s worked well for us so far although not for the traditionalists. Looking at the matches I think we might be live . Arsenal v Man Utd and Spurs Crystal Palace look the only definetes of the rest of the ties .
hoofer2

Nudger70 wrote:The 2pm Sunday’s worked well for us so far although not for the traditionalists. Looking at the matches I think we might be live . Arsenal v Man Utd and Spurs Crystal Palace look the only definetes of the rest of the ties .

Wimbledon vs West Ham will surely be televised. The nostalgia after their FA Cup win will have the BBC dropping their drawers, with cliche after cliche spouting from the mouths of the vacuous pundits.

And I expect Man City vs Burnley to get televised with the same pundits slavering over Pep Guardiola.
Psycho

I think it'll be Millwall v Everton; terrific and hostile atmosphere at the Den. Something Marco Silva and his high-profile players won't be used to.

Citeh are being televised at least five times this month already! I'm not sure about Newcastle away yet. If the Burnley game is shown on BBC or BT Sports then they may just smash the record for number of matches on the box in a calendar month - possibly seven. :shock:
letchbee94

I would guess AFC Wimbledon v West ham might be tele game as well?

I presume the tele games will be Friday night, Sat lunchtime and evening, Sunday afternoon and Monday night?

With ours being local game you guys wishing for a Monday or Friday night game might get lucky? I would presume the Saturday games would be Arsenal v Utd and Palace v Spurs?
DerekRocholl

letchbee94 wrote:I would guess AFC Wimbledon v West ham might be tele game as well?

I presume the tele games will be Friday night, Sat lunchtime and evening, Sunday afternoon and Monday night?

With ours being local game you guys wishing for a Monday or Friday night game might get lucky? I would presume the Saturday games would be Arsenal v Utd and Palace v Spurs?
Would they want Arsenal, Spurs and Man U supporters on the move in the capital at the same time ? I would have thought one of the games is going to be on Sunday the other on Saturday ?
letchbee94

Good point, although the games would be different kick off times.
KensalBee

Hiveoccupier wrote:
letchbee94 wrote:I would guess AFC Wimbledon v West ham might be tele game as well?

Would they want Arsenal, Spurs and Man U supporters on the move in the capital at the same time ? I would have thought one of the games is going to be on Sunday the other on Saturday ?
Spurs and Chelsea will play their respective matches no earlier than the Sunday because the 2nd leg of their League Cup semi final against each other is on the Thursday before. So Arsenal and Millwall will play their matches on the Saturday in all likelihood.