South Stand

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
letchbee94

Re: South Stand

John_c wrote:
hoppy wrote:Solihull fans not happy with the £20.
One has even cancelled his booking on the coach as it is cheaper to watch Birmingham in the Championship (£15).
Oh bless.

Who cares?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
I'm sure TK must care?? Does not give THL a good name?
DerekRocholl

To bee or not to bee wrote:Has anyone taken the 3 for 2 offer?
The 3 for 2 offer can an only be purchased at the home Ticket Office on a match day I intend to find out how it works tomorrow.
Norfolk & Chance

Yeah, what nonsense, who cares what away fans think, or whether any turn up!
It's not as if we're reliant on ticket income is it!!
Much easier with no away fans, less security, fewer police, we may even get to close the west stand one of these days, make life much easier all round!

Whistle emoji......
pgbee

JWTBee wrote:
pgbee wrote:
hoppy wrote:Solihull fans not happy with the £20.
One has even cancelled his booking on the coach as it is cheaper to watch Birmingham in the Championship (£15).
And he gets a seat! In the South Stand there are many (becoming less) unhappy occasional supporters (including me) who are now even more occasional and no seat...
Why don't you buy a seat then if you are unhappy standing!?
The seat isn't the issue, the unhappiness is due to the price cock up...
hoppy

Dover fans unhappy at apparently being charged £20 to watch the game on Saturday. Bees fans are being charged £10, £5 concessions and £1 kids.
Can this be right?
Have Barnet cocked up yet again?
jerroll

hoppy wrote:Dover fans unhappy at apparently being charged £20 to watch the game on Saturday. Bees fans are being charged £10, £5 concessions and £1 kids.
Can this be right?
have your forgotten it is still £22 to sit in the West and east stands?
Barnet Football Club are happy to announce an update to our Matchday Ticket Prices for the remainder of the 2018/19 season.

A recent rule change by the National League allows us to introduce fair pricing for all fans which has resulted in significant savings to Bees Terrace regulars.

We have also reduced prices in Bumble's Family Zone making it more affordable for families ahead of the costly festive season.

League Tickets for the Bees Terrace will now be:
Just £10 for Adults!
Just £5 for Concessions!
Just £1 for Under 17's!
hoppy

jerroll wrote:
hoppy wrote:Dover fans unhappy at apparently being charged £20 to watch the game on Saturday. Bees fans are being charged £10, £5 concessions and £1 kids.
Can this be right?
Barnet Football Club are happy to announce an update to our Matchday Ticket Prices for the remainder of the 2018/19 season.

A recent rule change by the National League allows us to introduce fair pricing for all fans which has resulted in significant savings to Bees Terrace regulars.

We have also reduced prices in Bumble's Family Zone making it more affordable for families ahead of the costly festive season.

Just £10 for Adults!
Just £5 for Concessions!
Just £1 for Under 17's!
I've re-read the announcement and you are correct (as is usual) Jerroll.
I had assumed that the price change covered the whole ground as it did for the recent cup games.
Shame for the Dover fans. They will have a big travel expense and then £20 admission price, all at a very expensive time of year.
barnetpete

Adult price at Dover is £17 so only £3 more expensive for a guaranteed seat, better bar and in london. Don’t see any problem in our price for away fans (which is cheaper than the west).
Please consider donating, to help disadvantaged Children & Young People in Barnet, https://www.youngbarnetfoundation.org.uk/donate,
jerroll

hoppy wrote:
jerroll wrote:
Can this be right?

Just £10 for Adults!
Just £5 for Concessions!
Just £1 for Under 17's!
I've re-read the announcement and you are correct (as is usual) Jerroll.
I had assumed that the price change covered the whole ground as it did for the recent cup games.
Shame for the Dover fans. They will have a big travel expense and then £20 admission price, all at a very expensive time of year.
t's Dovers only away game between 2nd december and new years day so hardly an expensive period footballwise where as we would have had 3 in that time period! THL has by far the best facilities for away fans therefore people have to pay a premium.
becbee

I'm sure that the cost of Dover to The Hive, whether in terms of petrol or by train, is considerably less than the cost of their away matches at almost half the NL clubs to the north of us and similar to their cost of visiting the several clubs close to us.
Masuka

It's because nearly everyone from Dover is on the dole so £20 ticket plus travel and our overpriced rubbish beer is a big day out before Christmas
Once a Bee ALWAYS a Bee
hoppy

Things have gone very quiet on the re-development of the South terrace.
Is this still happening?
Any updates gratefully received.
talldarkslim

The last I heard it was being built at the end of this season. There was also talk of a hotel somewhere on the complex to benefit from Wembley games.
hoppy

talldarkslim wrote:The last I heard it was being built at the end of this season. There was also talk of a hotel somewhere on the complex to benefit from Wembley games.
Has the planning approval gone through for this?
I would have thought the local residents wouldn't be too happy.
ninestein

Don't think the hotel featured in the approved plans, but the rest of it can happen within 3 years of approval, or TK would have to re-apply.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!