South Stand

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
hoppy

Re: South Stand

Solihull fans not happy with the £20.
One has even cancelled his booking on the coach as it is cheaper to watch Birmingham in the Championship (£15).
Jon83

hoppy wrote:Solihull fans not happy with the £20.
One has even cancelled his booking on the coach as it is cheaper to watch Birmingham in the Championship (£15).
So what?!

It's £18 to get in at Bromley / £17 to get in to Dover. £20 to get in at Orient.

It's cheaper to watch Prem Lge / Championship football as they do not rely on ticket income as much as clubs in league 1 and below.
Norfolk & Chance

We rely on ticket income?

Ok.
pgbee

And he gets a seat! In the South Stand there are many (becoming less) unhappy occasional supporters (including me) who are now even more occasional and no seat...
JWTBee

pgbee wrote:
And he gets a seat! In the South Stand there are many (becoming less) unhappy occasional supporters (including me) who are now even more occasional and no seat...
Why don't you buy a seat then if you are unhappy standing!?
I love Luisma & really miss his skils!
DerekRocholl

JWTBee wrote:
pgbee wrote:
Have you seen who you might have to sit next to ? ;-)
DerekRocholl

JWTBee wrote:
pgbee wrote:
Have you seen who you might have to sit next to ? :whistle:
DerekRocholl

JWTBee wrote:
pgbee wrote:
Have you seen who you might have to sit next to ? :whistle:
rudebwoyben

I see that Solihull charge £15 for all areas of the ground but if you look at their ground I'd say that the facilities definitely look at least £5 worse or less than ours in terms of quality.
Also, Solihull are doing much much better than expected this season, while Birmingham City look like they'll be battling against relegation from the Championship. If he were a committed Moors fan, surely he'd be savouring this season no matter the cost?
DerekRocholl

rudebwoyben wrote:
I see that Solihull charge £15 for all areas of the ground but if you look at their ground I'd say that the facilities definitely look at least £5 worse or less than ours in terms of quality.
Also, Solihull are doing much much better than expected this season, while Birmingham City look like they'll be battling against relegation from the Championship. If he were a committed Moors fan, surely he'd be savouring this season no matter the cost?
I wish I hadn't looked now. They have a simple pricing structure with sensible concessions and an attractive offer for seasonal ticket holders of local Premier League and EFL clubs. They also run what looks like an affordable away coach scheme. If someone tells me they do a good pie and sell properly hot drinks including bovril from catering outlets which can serve you within the time confines of half time, I think I will cry.
Reckless

Cut and paste is great. Tissues please

Refreshments are chiefly provided by the obligatory burger van, which sells the usual array of 1/2lb Cheeseburgers (£4), 1/4lb Cheeseburgers (£3), Extra Long Hot Dogs (£3), Hot Dogs (£2.50), Veggieburgers (£2.50) and Bacon Rolls (£3). Occasionally in front of the Clubhouse Bar, there is an area selling a variety of hot pies.
DerekRocholl

Reckless wrote:Cut and paste is great. Tissues please

Refreshments are chiefly provided by the obligatory burger van, which sells the usual array of 1/2lb Cheeseburgers (£4), 1/4lb Cheeseburgers (£3), Extra Long Hot Dogs (£3), Hot Dogs (£2.50), Veggieburgers (£2.50) and Bacon Rolls (£3). Occasionally in front of the Clubhouse Bar, there is an area selling a variety of hot pies.
Thanks, that's close enough ! :*(:
To bee or not to bee

Has anyone taken the 3 for 2 offer?
John_c

Oh bless.

Who cares?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
becbee

John_c wrote:
Oh bless.

Who cares?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Agreed, what nonsense.
Anyway seeing as their coach cost £18/£21, surely that's a greater expense to car about saving than £5 on the gate?