My chat with TK today

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
WinchyBee

Re: My chat with TK today

I love the idea of a hotel at the Hive! I'm very proud of our stadium and its fantastic facilities.
BEEGONE

WinchyBee wrote:I love the idea of a hotel at the Hive! I'm very proud of our stadium and its fantastic facilities.
It’s not Barnet FC’s...
barnet_pls

BEEGONE wrote:
WinchyBee wrote:I love the idea of a hotel at the Hive! I'm very proud of our stadium and its fantastic facilities.
It’s not Barnet FC’s...
You could say that about 95% of clubs for all the stadiums and facilities that exist in the UK
pgbee

Devon_Bee wrote:Whilst a great business idea, I can see the council doing their nut when that comes up for planning.

But where would it go on the site? The surrounding houses wouldn't want to be overlooked, so unless it goes alongside the railway line halfway up the west side of the site? where there's only industrial on the other side of the lines.
We could call it the Burg al Edgwarij ......and promise to keep it to no more than 100 storeys
chesbee

pgbee wrote:Maybe build a theme park too, to attract hotel guests for non football or wedding reasons, especially in school holidays. Put Canon's Park on the tourist map!!
Could build a airport runway,save traveling from Luton
hivemaster

aclassman wrote:That's my point
It was a match day and he had a vip guest with him and yet he still found time to talk and ask for feed back from us.

People say he is arrogant but I believe he is more nieve especially with who he appoints as managers but was totally shocked that he didn't know that some of the fans were not happy (as he claims he doesn't read the fans forum or Facebook pages) and was shocked when I told him that he was unliked by half the fans including myself. So I believe that when fans call him arrogant and thick skinned that he isn't, he is just nieve to what is being said about him.
Maybe he should talk more to the fans but he said he likes his managers to get on with the job without him interfering and that's why MA does so well at Barnet

I detect a lot of s*it throughout your 'discussion' with TK, telling someone there unliked to there face infront of other people including guests of his :eee:
hivemaster

aclassman wrote:That's my point
It was a match day and he had a vip guest with him and yet he still found time to talk and ask for feed back from us.

People say he is arrogant but I believe he is more nieve especially with who he appoints as managers but was totally shocked that he didn't know that some of the fans were not happy (as he claims he doesn't read the fans forum or Facebook pages) and was shocked when I told him that he was unliked by half the fans including myself. So I believe that when fans call him arrogant and thick skinned that he isn't, he is just nieve to what is being said about him.
Maybe he should talk more to the fans but he said he likes his managers to get on with the job without him interfering and that's why MA does so well at Barnet

I detect a lot of s*it throughout your 'discussion' with TK, telling someone there unliked to there face infront of other people including guests of his :eee:
aclassman

Hivemaster
You obviously don't know me then!
Most people call me obnoxious and rude and blunt

So I have no problem saying things as they are to anyone

Trouble with fans like you, is that you only want to think of TK as the problem and someone to blame regardless of weather TK is right or wrong.

Maybe your too scared to speak to him in case he proves you wrong or you just enjoy being a lamb and following others.

Don't know how you can judge someone without hearing their side of the story, unless your scared of what they have to say might make you feel stupid

I don't care you likes TK or hates him.

Just saying his heart is still in the football club as well as the Hive
hivemaster

Well that sure comes across in your so called aproach with the chairman and the way you speak on here.

fans like me?? do you know me or how i feel about the club and how its run? very presumptuous.

Scared? of talking to TK hahaha, id happily sit down with him if he wanted to talk and chat, but by no means am i going to go chasing him and being rude to his face, no wonder he doesnt make appearances to come see the fans with attitude like yours towards him.

Of course he will say his heart is still in it, but for the right price (which wont happen) he would soon be gone.