2018/19 - the successful betting thread for Bees fans!

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Psycho

Re: 2018/19 - the successful betting thread for Bees fans!

Psycho wrote:We're underdogs for this - against a team that came up from the National League North and have yet to ever win a match in this league. Says it all. These are William Hill's odds:

Harrogate (5/4).
Draw (23/10).
Barnet (13/8).

Adjusting to a 3D pitch and a dressing room that will make a telephone box look like a hotel, the players won't have the heart for this so I'm saving my money. Cue a Bees win........ :D
The bookies are never wrong.
dawat

Based on current displays, you could do a lot worse than betting against our own team to make some money. It's a terrible admission emotionally but a good bet financially What a sorry state of affairs.
rudebwoyben

So not only has Jhon Still infuriated us with the way the team has started the season but he's making this an unsuccessful betting thread!
Psycho

Saturday's match odds:

Barnet (evens general).
Draw (12/5 Corals).
Ebbsfleet (9/4 Betfred).

Ebbsfleet have done ok so far, picking up four points from some difficult games (Chesterfield, Leyton Orient, Hartlepool and Sutton) after gaining promotion. They really do look good value - at maybe a bigger price before Saturday afternoon. Barnet look a terrible bet at even money. As I've said before the smaller clubs enjoy the luxurious Hive facilities. Ebbsfleet probably think a jacuzzi is a hot curry, coming from a ground where a rat was spotted on the away terraces!

A bad start and the players could be in for a difficult afternoon. Is it morally wrong to bet against Barnet again after last season? Not if we can make a few quid. Or is that first win finally going to come?
hoppy

Psycho wrote:Saturday's match odds:

Barnet (evens general).
Draw (12/5 Corals).
Ebbsfleet (9/4 Betfred).

Ebbsfleet have done ok so far, picking up four points from some difficult games (Chesterfield, Leyton Orient, Hartlepool and Sutton) after gaining promotion. They really do look good value - at maybe a bigger price before Saturday afternoon. Barnet look a terrible bet at even money. As I've said before the smaller clubs enjoy the luxurious Hive facilities. Ebbsfleet probably think a jacuzzi is a hot curry, coming from a ground where a rat was spotted on the away terraces!

A bad start and the players could be in for a difficult afternoon. Is it morally wrong to bet against Barnet again after last season? Not if we can make a few quid. Or is that first win finally going to come?
Ebbsfleet to win 5/2 with William Hill.
Money for old rope.
hoppy

Barnet (evens general).
Draw (12/5 Corals).
Ebbsfleet (9/4 Betfred).

Money for old rope.
Psycho

hoppy wrote:

Barnet (evens general).
Draw (12/5 Corals).
Ebbsfleet (9/4 Betfred).

Money for old rope.
Absolutely. I hope you lumped on as well, hoppy. :D

The correct score was kind too, as I covered a few close to my prediction league.

Can't see the point next week - Chesterfield will be odds on.
Norfolk & Chance

Chesterfield have lost two on the bounce, might get half decent odds on a Chesterfield win.
Norfolk & Chance

Chesterfield are odds against to beat us with skybet, 6/5.

A result of them losing twice no doubt as it's based on statistics, but even so, that's bloody generous odds.
amberforever

My John Still credit card is doing very nicely. Everyone can have the PIN number
hoppy

Norfolk & Chance wrote:Chesterfield are odds against to beat us with skybet, 6/5.

A result of them losing twice no doubt as it's based on statistics, but even so, that's bloody generous odds.
It's not about disloyalty, it's about weighing up the facts and making sensible financial decisions.
Betway is offering 23/20 on a Chesterfield win.
This is too good to miss.
talldarkslim

I will be putting a good size bet on chesterfield. You bet with your head and not your heart.
Norfolk & Chance

hoppy wrote:
Norfolk & Chance wrote:Chesterfield are odds against to beat us with skybet, 6/5.

It's not about disloyalty, it's about weighing up the facts and making sensible financial decisions.
Betway is offering 23/20 on a Chesterfield win.
This is too good to miss.
?
I didn't mean to infer any disloyalty in betting on Chesterfield.
Just saying it's pretty generous odds offered by Skybet considering it's almost a nailed on win for them.
BeesKnees99

2018/19 - the successful betting thread for Bees fans!

Why not go even better? ‘Field to win 5-0 is 125/1 on Coral... surely worth a quid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
talldarkslim

On the basis Tarpey is not fit then the 0 is almost certain. I do not expect us to concede 5 so 3-0 might be a good bet.