Fulham U23's (Hive) The Match Thread not Coming Home

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
PaulGoldie

Re: Fulham U23's (Hive) The Match Thread not Coming Home

And anyone have concerns about out pitch? To me, when winter comes around, can see postponements![/quote]

What’s wrong with the pitch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
buzzinbee

It looked to me as being thin in depth and cutting up in places.

London Bees will have a full season with us at the same time.

Disclaimer - I don't have green-fingers.
letchbee94

What are you on about?? Out pitch?? The pitches outside you mean? Or the main pitch?
Main pitch looks fine to me.

Good own goal, was it filmed? Be good to see again.
mcleod23

All the new lads looked good. What do you want them to be doing?! They are the type of signings we should have had last season. Hard workers and play within a shape. If you look at Reynolds, Boucaud, Sweeney and Robson, they are all a tough nut to crack. A team of men, not kids.
letchbee94

mcleod23 wrote:All the new lads looked good. What do you want them to be doing?! They are the type of signings we should have had last season. Hard workers and play within a shape. If you look at Reynolds, Boucaud, Sweeney and Robson, they are all a tough nut to crack. A team of men, not kids.
Well said, trust John Still, a proper football manager.
#Beebot

We look solid, but a goalscoring threat needs to come from somewhere.

As I mentioned before it will be interesting to see what squad number Elito gets. If he gets the #9 that will have me worried as it implies there's no new striker coming in.
buzzinbee

What do I want them to be doing? To be covering opponent's runs and maybe taking possession, not to be outplayed and want it more than a U23 side!

So what is your prediction for were we will finish at the end of the seasonn, with these signings?

I trust my eyes more than your trust of managers. Maybe you popped off with TK at half time for the confusion about pitches!
Beeznizz

We still have a few more weeks to go before the season gets underway. I'm patient & confident we will get the right players in,in time for it.
mcleod23

Top 7 at least. Not sure we were outplayed!? It was an early pre-season game. Can't read anything into it. Some players use for fitness, some for something else.

I trust John Still as a man to get a team together that can win football matches. A solid unit, know how we'll play and guys who want to be here. It's a fairly simple plan he works to but getting the right people is the key ingredient. Robson, Reynolds and Boucaud were all Captain's last season. That is something we badly lacked last season. A definite investment on that one.