Shares held by BFCSA

Moderators: miguelito, petersperoni

MCB

Shares held by BFCSA

Can I just start by saying there is no exterior motive to this question, this is not intended to re-hash the past, or look at failings and fall-outs, it's just an enquiry that some people here may be able to answer.

As of 2011 "BFCSA has owned shares in Barnet Football Club for many years and is the second largest shareholder in the club.".

What has happened to these shares? What organisation / individual currently owns them? Did they go to the Trust or not? I think I may have asked Derek once, but for the life of me can't remember what the response was.

I'm asking in this forum, as it's a Supporter / Club related issue.
MCB

Re: Shares held by BFCSA

Answering my own question I can see from Companies House that as of 14/12/2015 BFCSA owns 800 out of 29922 ordinary shares, making them the 2nd biggest shareholder. I don't know what i'm going to do with this information, was just interested!

Interestingly - S Constantine owns 50 - is this the same Stephen Constantine that someone keeps mentioning should be manager of the club having had some success in India & Cyprus?!?

D Buchler (i.e. from Spurs??) has 25.

V Finch has 10 - a relative of Lester I presume (who has owned shares going back to 1976). And ex-BFCSA President Eric Herbert (who died in 2009) estate has 30.

Most relevantly the company U2013 LIMITED is the majority shareholder with 27375 (so about 90%).

U2013 is 100% owned by BARNET FC GROUP HOLDINGS (CYPRUS) as of 25 March 2016 (as to be expected, by two directors, TK & Andrew Adie).

The Ultimate Parent Company of U2013 I thought was IDEAS WAREHOUSE PLC - but this is a dormant company. But IDEA WAREHOUSE PLC parent company is Acse Holdings Limited Active of Limassol, Cyprus - which has over 75% of the shares of Ideas Warehouse.

All fun and games!
John_c

Re: Shares held by BFCSA

Buchler was the Chairman briefly prior to TK taking over. He set up the CVA that enabled the club to continue trading.
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player