Barnet Local elections

This is the "anything goes forum". Come in and talk about whatever tickles your fancy.
BeesKnees

Barnet Local elections

I've been looking at the ward votes last time and working out what effect UKIPs rise and Liberals fall will have. If the current polls mean the same swing in Barnet then Liberals lose all their seats and Labour gain control.
I know this sounds unlikely but Tory support is 5% down on last time and Labour 8% up. That converts to Tory losing 9 seats and Labour gaining 12. Mainly due to UKIP undermining the tory vote. No wonder they are nervous.

Do you think a Labour Barnet council would see improvements made to Underhill, the access issue removed and Barnet FC returning?
kingoffootball

Re: Barnet Local elections

It would be nice to thinkl at least it would provide a fresh start to negotiate a return to Barnet.
Three-time Conference champions
Stingtastic

I can't see any party, or individual within a party, championing our cause.

As such the only result I am looking for in this election is the total and utter humiliation of one B Coleman.
dawat

Stingtastic wrote:I can't see any party, or individual within a party, championing our cause.

As such the only result I am looking for in this election is the total and utter humiliation of one B Coleman.
Mission accomplished !!!!!
maxsh

A year later have things changed?
BeesKnees

maxsh wrote:A year later have things changed?
Welcome to the forum, interesting first post. The answer is yes, but not yet by enough.