Problems and Improvements

Raise any problems you are having with the boards/other technical issues.
Mikel Bee

Re: Problems and Improvements

Just incase some avatars come out grainy I have upped the max file size to 10kb if you want to try again MA.
LeicesterBee

Mikel Bee wrote:Just incase some avatars come out grainy I have upped the max file size to 10kb if you want to try again MA.
Thanks for your advice both.

Have just converted file to gif and now 10kb but still sayings it's too large...........not to worry, I will just have to remain undercover :D

Great work on the site btw Mikel!!
becbee

Myabe I'm being incredibly thick here but could you tell me how I attach a quote? I can't see a quote button. Thanks.
ShankBee

Its in the top right hand corner, before the user details column.
becbee

Thanks. Pretty obvious really!
Mikel Bee

The log me in automatically tickbox has now been fixed. By selecting it you should stay logged in even if you navigate to a different website.
wearebees

I never received a password reminder email, don't know if this was just me or if it's a glitch?
Mikel Bee

asleep_and_dreaming wrote:I never received a password reminder email, don't know if this was just me or if it's a glitch?
Yes, I'm afraid there is a slight problem with the hosting company of this website and its use of TCP ports for sending emails. For the time being you wont be able to receive password reminders/be sent emails when you receive a PM. Am hoping to have this fixed soon.
Golf Delta

Have you asked Mr. Reckless if he has considered moving the prediction league here? That way, the old board can become fully redundant.
When you're arguing with an idiot, make sure the other person isn't doing the same.
Moonchild_Bee

Golf Delta wrote:Have you asked Mr. Reckless if he has considered moving the prediction league here? That way, the old board can become fully redundant.
He's mentioned updating it on this board, and there is an open invitation to Reckless to a) post more ;) and b) have access to a Prediction League forum here. However, he might be reluctant to move it mid-season as a lot of people using it only log on to the official messageboard post their predictions and it might a) confuse and b) annoy players.

Hopefully for next season?
Mikel Bee

Video embedding from youtube and most other popular video streaming sites has been set up.

All you have to do is paste the link to the video into your post. That's it....nothing else. You will then get something like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp0_IBR4rFo
Jon83

Does the current playing squad come under both - 'a problem' & needing 'improvements'.
Mikel Bee

Jon83 wrote:Does the current playing squad come under both - 'a problem' & needing 'improvements'.
Good question.

What I do know is board emails are finally fixed. *Gasp* time for bed.
BEEGONE

Like your preparation for the drop!!

Confguide link at top.
GRH

I notice on the main board you can upload attachments, but this doesn't appear to be an option for private messages? Is it possible to turn this function on, or is it there and I'm completely missing it?