Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
simmosenior

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Kenny Lowe sacked as Head Coach of Perth Glory but is staying on there as Technical Director of the youth academy.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ings-again
MCB

Norfolkbee wrote:Jack Midson has just been sacked as player-assistant manager of Leatherhead.
Not sacked - him and Sammie Moore have left after a great season, seemingly in demand higher up the ladder? Expect to see them managing a Conference team next year.

Jack incidentally scored 12 goals in the FA Cup this year, but not recognised as leading FA Cup scorer as apparently the preliminary rounds don't count...
Bee52

simmosenior wrote:Kenny Lowe sacked as Head Coach of Perth Glory but is staying on there as Technical Director of the youth academy.

Gutted! They can't to that to Kenny Lowe! He did really well for them last season.

Must be run now by a right bunch of convict in-breds!
jerroll

Bee52 wrote:
simmosenior wrote:Kenny Lowe sacked as Head Coach of Perth Glory but is staying on there as Technical Director of the youth academy.

Gutted! They can't to that to Kenny Lowe! He did really well for them last season.

Fans were very unhappy when I saw their home defeat to Newcastle Utd Jets in December, there were even several Lowe out tshirts knocking about.
BeeArmy

MCB wrote:
Norfolkbee wrote:Jack Midson has just been sacked as player-assistant manager of Leatherhead.
Not sacked - him and Sammie Moore have left after a great season, seemingly in demand higher up the ladder? Expect to see them managing a Conference team next year.

Jack incidentally scored 12 goals in the FA Cup this year, but not recognised as leading FA Cup scorer as apparently the preliminary rounds don't count...
https://mobile.twitter.com/ConcordRange ... 7725224960
MCB

BeeArmy wrote:
MCB wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ConcordRange ... 7725224960
Ah, only 1 league then. Jack will be re-acquainted with our ex-left back Jordan Brown, who I will not pass comment on.

Talking of ex-left backs, can no one mentioned to MA that Sam Muggleton has been released from York City? Clovis has been invited back to York for pre-season training after being out injured most of the season.
Bee52

jerroll wrote:
Bee52 wrote:

Fans were very unhappy when I saw their home defeat to Newcastle Utd Jets in December, there were even several Lowe out tshirts knocking about.
I did see that he was having a tough time, but didn't realise that the fans were on his back as well. Not just the Emirate Stadium that has unappreciative fickle fans then! :D

Incoming................!!
MCB

Ashley Carew scored the only goal for Dulwich Hamlet in the Thingimabob League Play Off semi final where they will play Whadyyacallthem FC to get promoted alongside Tamplin FC.
hoppy

Is that at Dulwich Hamlet's ground? Didn't they have some issues with the owners?
#Beebot

hoppy wrote:Is that at Dulwich Hamlet's ground? Didn't they have some issues with the owners?
They're sharing at Tooting and Mitcham for the time being.
MCB

Jamal Campbell-Ryce released by Carlisle.

Matt Stevens retained by posh but will go out on loan next season.
#Beebot

MCB wrote:Jamal Campbell-Ryce released by Carlisle.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us re-sign JCR. I heard Allen was fuming that he was let go when he arrived.

Stevens could potentially go on loan to the NL. 25 goals in the Southern Premier this season. Still only 20 years old as well.
becbee

#Beebot wrote:

Wouldn't be surprised to see us re-sign JCR. I heard Allen was fuming that he was let go when he arrived.

Stevens could potentially go on loan to the NL. 25 goals in the Southern Premier this season. Still only 20 years old as well.
Strange why Carlisle signed JCR. They have barely played him and now released him 4 months later. But yes, I could see us offering him a new contract, he could do well in NL.

FGR have unsurprisingly released KMB.
#Beebot

becbee wrote:
#Beebot wrote:

Strange why Carlisle signed JCR. They have barely played him and now released him 4 months later. But yes, I could see us offering him a new contract, he could do well in NL.

FGR have unsurprisingly released KMB.
I think they just wanted additional quality out wide for the rest of the season and weren't prepared to offer him more given his age.
Reckless

We don't need him, the club has had a seriously stale season at least until the Dog was let loose, it needs refreshing as much as possible in my opinion. Martin did it in 2014-5, offer him a deal NOW and enough cash to buy some tools to build a team for a League we can win again.