Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Postby LoudmouthBFC » 17 May 2019, 09:55

Pingorock wrote:@Loudmouth

Ryan Watson released by MK Dons



He's coming home!
LoudmouthBFC
 
Posts: 1166
Joined: 19 Mar 2016, 18:39

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Postby jerroll » 17 May 2019, 10:12

LoudmouthBFC wrote:
Pingorock wrote:@Loudmouth

Ryan Watson released by MK Dons



He's coming home!

To Crewe?
jerroll
 
Posts: 9387
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:25

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Postby LoudmouthBFC » 17 May 2019, 10:23

jerroll wrote:
LoudmouthBFC wrote:
Pingorock wrote:@Loudmouth

Ryan Watson released by MK Dons



He's coming home!

To Crewe?



:*(:
LoudmouthBFC
 
Posts: 1166
Joined: 19 Mar 2016, 18:39

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Postby Norfolkbee » 17 May 2019, 16:58

Luke Gambin released by Luton.
Norfolkbee
 
Posts: 3289
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 09:43

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Postby becbee » 19 May 2019, 11:38

Kevin Lisbie playing in F A Vase Final for Cray Valley Paper Mills, currently on BT Sport.
becbee
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 11:43

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Postby #Beebot » 19 May 2019, 11:46

becbee wrote:Kevin Lisbie playing in F A Vase Final for Cray Valley Paper Mills, currently on BT Sport.
Anthony Edgar playing for Cray too, Nick Jupp playing for Chertsey.
#Beebot
 
Posts: 2754
Joined: 04 Feb 2016, 19:54

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Postby Psycho » 22 May 2019, 11:45

Former manager Mark Robson turns 50 today!

I know he's in a line of old managers that it didn't work out for at Barnet but he was a genuinely nice guy when I met him and felt he got a lot of unfair abuse from fans. Yes, his record was poor but once Edgar Davids came in, his card was marked. Now assistant at Aston Villa, as they prepare for their Championship play-off final against Derby on Bank holiday Monday.

Happy birthday Robbo.
Psycho
 
Posts: 1790
Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 20:20
Location: Sussex

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Postby hoofer2 » 22 May 2019, 12:01

King Ken Charlery will be managing his team in the Essex Senior League next season....

https://www.hertsad.co.uk/sport/football/colney-heath-and-london-colney-moved-leagues-1-6058633
hoofer2
 
Posts: 3400
Joined: 01 Feb 2011, 13:48

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Postby jerroll » 22 May 2019, 12:02

Psycho wrote:Former manager Mark Robson turns 50 today!

I know he's in a line of old managers that it didn't work out for at Barnet but he was a genuinely nice guy when I met him and felt he got a lot of unfair abuse from fans. Yes, his record was poor but once Edgar Davids came in, his card was marked. Now assistant at Aston Villa, as they prepare for their Championship play-off final against Derby on Bank holiday Monday.

Happy birthday Robbo.

Not sure he's actually still there, their website confirms :-

Head Coach Dean Smith
Assistant Head Coach Richard O'Kelly
Assistant Head Coach John Terry
jerroll
 
Posts: 9387
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:25

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Postby jerroll » 22 May 2019, 12:05

hoofer2 wrote:King Ken Charlery will be managing his team in the Essex Senior League next season....

https://www.hertsad.co.uk/sport/football/colney-heath-and-london-colney-moved-leagues-1-6058633

More FA nonsense, moved to accommodate 2 teams from the united counties league who were fed up travelling to Leicester every other week!
jerroll
 
Posts: 9387
Joined: 23 Jan 2011, 17:25

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Postby Jon83 » 22 May 2019, 17:55

Clovis signs for Maidstone!
Jon83
 
Posts: 2075
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 19:35

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Postby MCB » 22 May 2019, 20:24

Jon83 wrote:Clovis signs for Maidstone!


:sad:

#MavisComeHome
User avatar
MCB
 
Posts: 3290
Joined: 11 May 2016, 17:41

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Postby MCB » 23 May 2019, 08:31

Jamal Lowe to Leeds? Seems a decent punt, and they'll be favourite for promotion next year

https://thisisfutbol.com/2019/05/blogs/ ... -interest/

Also rumours he's had a medical at Middlesborough for £4.5 mill.

He did sign for a fee from Hampton & Richmond - I hope they have a juicy signing on fee.

Edit - apparently - "In the event that Jamal moves on, Hampton will receive 15% of the difference between the fee we received (£25,000) and the amount of his onward sale, regardless of time lapse and which division Portsmouth are in at the time."

So potentially over £670k.
User avatar
MCB
 
Posts: 3290
Joined: 11 May 2016, 17:41

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Postby dawat » 23 May 2019, 08:39

MCB wrote:Jamal Lowe to Leeds? Seems a decent punt, and they'll be favourite for promotion next year

https://thisisfutbol.com/2019/05/blogs/ ... -interest/

Also rumours he's had a medical at Middlesborough for £4.5 mill.

He did sign for a fee from Hampton & Richmond - I hope they have a juicy signing on fee.


So Lowe is of interest to Leeds and Middlesborough but not good enough for Barnet! Jamal either has improved beyond belief or our club screwed that one up! Anyway, I wish him well for the future!
dawat
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 17:06

Re: Ex-Bees (2014 update)

Postby MCB » 23 May 2019, 08:43

dawat wrote:So Lowe is of interest to Leeds and Middlesborough but not good enough for Barnet! Jamal either has improved beyond belief or our club screwed that one up! Anyway, I wish him well for the future!


Well, there is one person on here that stood by Lowe throughout. But after leaving us St Albans City & Hemel Hempstead Town didn't think he was good enough either.

So he has genuinely got his head down and improved beyond belief.
User avatar
MCB
 
Posts: 3290
Joined: 11 May 2016, 17:41

PreviousNext

Return to General Barnet Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], canadabee, MCB and 64 guests