Bury vs Barnet Match Thread

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC

Re: Bury vs Barnet Match Thread

Postby johnp » 16 Apr 2011, 18:40

I didn't expect to win at Bury today but i had a feeling that we would come away with a point.
Barnfields Plumbing & Property
Services
johnp

Postby BEE428 » 16 Apr 2011, 21:57

Although I was quite dissapointed by the performance today in general I think realistically we were going to get beaten today. Bury seemed like a good attacking side and although we had our chances 2-0 was probably a fair result.

I'm just a bit concerned that Southam maybe should be taking more of back seat. I respect and admire Southams passion but noticed after being subbed today he seemed to be rising above his postion by shouting orders at players from the touch line.
Prediction League Champion 2012/13 & 2013/14
BEE428

Postby Dreamy » 18 Apr 2011, 11:03

Burton Albion manager Paul Peschisolido has been charged with misconduct following his side's League Two fixture against Bury at Gigg Lane on 12 April 2011.

Peschisolido has been charged under FA Rule E3 - Using abusive and/or insulting words towards a Match Official in the tunnel area at full-time.

Peschisolido has until 4pm on 19 April to respond.

Anyone know how many games he'll get a touchline ban for?
Dreamy

Postby wonderbee » 18 Apr 2011, 11:37

Dreamy wrote:Burton Albion manager Paul Peschisolido has been charged with misconduct following his side's League Two fixture against Bury at Gigg Lane on 12 April 2011.

Peschisolido has been charged under FA Rule E3 - Using abusive and/or insulting words towards a Match Official in the tunnel area at full-time.

Peschisolido has until 4pm on 19 April to respond.

Anyone know how many games he'll get a touchline ban for?

Hopefully none. It's not as if he's Alex Ferguson. I'd wager his removal from the dugout may result in an improvement in form.
wonderbee

Previous

Return to General Barnet Chat