Simon King back (rumour)

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Reckless

Re: Simon King back (rumour)

d) and he has great legs according to Mrs Reckless.................
letchbee94

Obviously this rumour was wrong.

On sky sports news it said Simon is due to be playing in a reserve team game for Gillingham on Tuesday.

While on former players I also noticed from sky sports news that Albert Jarret has been released from Lincoln.
Monsieur Abeille

letchbee94 wrote:While on former players I also noticed from sky sports news that Albert Jarret has been released from Lincoln.
Was chatting to a Lincoln director the other day who said that Jarrett was absolute rubbish with the very occasional glimpse of skill. Had to agree with him.
barnetpete

Monsieur Abeille wrote:
letchbee94 wrote:While on former players I also noticed from sky sports news that Albert Jarret has been released from Lincoln.
Was chatting to a Lincoln director the other day who said that Jarrett was absolute rubbish with the very occasional glimpse of skill. Had to agree with him.
It's hard enough being frustrated by Marshall's lack of end product, wouldn't want Jarratt to add to that!
Please consider donating, to help disadvantaged Children & Young People in Barnet, https://www.youngbarnetfoundation.org.uk/donate,
becbee

Monsieur Abeille wrote:
Not a very discrete director by the sound of it.
Monsieur Abeille

becbee wrote:
Monsieur Abeille wrote:
Not a very discrete director by the sound of it.
Possibly knew he was on his way
Sam_BFC

bournemouthbee wrote:
Monsieur Abeille wrote:
It's hard enough being frustrated by Marshall's lack of end product, wouldn't want Jarratt to add to that!
I actually thought that Jarret was capable of delivering some quality crosses.
JayB

I agree, Jarratt was pretty good last season...replica of Marshall and nobody would suggest he's having a bad season.
KevinBFC

I liked Jarrett but i think Marshall is far better. Both are hit and miss with their crosses and Jarrett maybe got his crosses in a little earlier but i feel Jarrett is at his level. Marshall could go higher if he works on his game. Marshall works so hard to help out his fullback, is always making himself available to recieve the ball, sometimes going inside and he has far more pace than Jarrett. Look at the stats page in the programme and you will see Marshall tops nearly every table most shots, most crosses, most free kicks won etc etc.... Marshall has been our player of the season so far in my opinion.