Michael stone/Sumo

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
ssagrin1

Michael stone/Sumo

What a game and what a change in desire thanks mainly ~I would say to the appoinntment of Martin allen.

If only tk had done this 10 games ago i honestly believe we would have stayed up.

I wondered if anyone saw Michael Stone today? I did not see him on the bench and in a way im surprised h has not been released especially as 3 new men have come as part of the structural change not too mention Stone has been part of a team who are destined for the drop??

Can anyone shed any light on whether he was at Underhill and if he is likely to be released too?

Finally , SUMO. WOW WOW- for mer goaly, former manager amazing to see him back at the club he loves.

If we go down i urge all 3 to roll their sleeves up and get us back up at the first attempt
barnet_pls

Re: Michael stone/Sumo

I would hope that he is kept on as part of Faircloughs team in the Hive Acadamey. He would be a real great loss to the club - we are lucky to have him - he is certainly someone's future manager - hopefully ours - but not yet.
gowerfan

Michael Stone was watching in the Main Stand
Sam_BFC

I hope Michael Stone stays as well...he looks a good coach to me.
Milkfloat

As far as I know, Graz is Assistant Manager and Sumo is goalkeeping coach. Should not really affect Stone's post. Would be completely nuts to let him go.