Tonight

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
gowerfan

Tonight

What a great night to be a true Bees fan! I am totaly drained. One of the classic nights. I would say the best night under the new lights. Sam Deering I love you. What a goal! Sorry what fantastic goals.

I thought Klamjo and Devera were outstanding. The debutant goalkeeper had nothing to do all night but what he did do he did with calm assuredness. His kicking was outstanding.

Sterling is a class act too. What amazing throws. Midson looks tasty and Kabba got going after the break. Even Stimson had a decent shot!

Martin Allen is pure genius. Great to see him, Graz and Sumo working together. I felt sorry for Stone sitting watching on the sidelines. I do hope he keeps some involvement with us as I think he has worked very hard.

Thanks MA. I think we must have a chance now. If nothing else I am definitely going to the next 7 games. They will all be cup finals.

I feared the worst when I arrived at the ground to see Pulis being stretchered off in the warm up. That must have thrown a spanner in MA's plans. But he didn't disappoint.

Magical night which I won't forget in a hurry.
Golf Delta

Re: Tonight

I guess it's all about opinions, but I don't think Kamdjo was too outstanding as far as their first goal was concerned.
When you're arguing with an idiot, make sure the other person isn't doing the same.
Doyley

Where was Michael Stone, could not see him ?
barnetboy1

The headlines,tomorrow, will be about us.

The commitment was there,and tonight was a self-generated boost for confidence.

The Fat Lady remains in her Dressing Room.
burn_the_north

gowerfan wrote:What a great night to be a true Bees fan! I am totaly drained. One of the classic nights. I would say the best night under the new lights. Sam Deering I love you. What a goal! Sorry what fantastic goals.

I thought Klamjo and Devera were outstanding. The debutant goalkeeper had nothing to do all night but what he did do he did with calm assuredness. His kicking was outstanding.

Sterling is a class act too. What amazing throws. Midson looks tasty and Kabba got going after the break. Even Stimson had a decent shot!

Martin Allen is pure genius. Great to see him, Graz and Sumo working together. I felt sorry for Stone sitting watching on the sidelines. I do hope he keeps some involvement with us as I think he has worked very hard.

Thanks MA. I think we must have a chance now. If nothing else I am definitely going to the next 7 games. They will all be cup finals.

I feared the worst when I arrived at the ground to see Pulis being stretchered off in the warm up. That must have thrown a spanner in MA's plans. But he didn't disappoint.

Magical night which I won't forget in a hurry.
Kamdjo was at fault for the first while i though Sterling was at fault for their second.

It was a good game and a result we deserved. We really need a win against Burton if we have any chance of staying up but for tonight i will enjoy the fact we probably deserved a win against the best team in the division.

Anyone notice that the whole bench was stood for the entire second half. Every player was up and getting behind the players and was quite nice to see.
BEE428

Although some comments left on other threads seem to be negative about Stirling I think he would be in my starting line up everytime just because of his height, presence and those throw-ins!
Prediction League Champion 2012/13 & 2013/14
burn_the_north

He's a good asset to have but his footballing ability is quite poor. He's the type of player you need going into the last 10 minutes when you're losing.
markobee

From where I was sitting (main stand), Stirling's footballing ability seemed pretty good.
JayB

burn_the_north wrote:He's a good asset to have but his footballing ability is quite poor. He's the type of player you need going into the last 10 minutes when you're losing.
He looked like a centre back playing midfield, Kamjo again at fault for a goal...the guy has to be dropped.

Thanks to Davies for that awful awful miss to make it 3-1.
gowerfan

OK Klamjo may have been at fault for the goal but they would have had many more had he not been so commanding. Give the guy a break. He was outstanding.
hobbitbee

i thought Clovis played well too by and large and Devera is a different player from earlier in the season.
BEE428

I agree, Devera seems to be improving all the time. Probably best player after Deering tonight.
Prediction League Champion 2012/13 & 2013/14
natwilk

Devera and Kamdjo are both young and still learning - they are improving all the time and we may have the basis for a solid defensive pairing in the future. yes they make mistakes just now but thats how they learn.
... All we have to do is keep winning the next game ...
PBBee

Wow I walked out after the 2nd goal went in, were we really that good?
joecullum

attendance 2000, that must be wrong???