Former Bees scoring today

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
hobbitbee

Former Bees scoring today

I see that Cliff Akurang scored for Braintree today and Adam Birchall got Dover's winner, while Tony Taggart scored twice for Eastleigh against Woking, for whom Craig Dobson has scored a few goals recently, though not today. With some of the rubbish players weve had this season, does the Ak still seem so bad? Oh and, as stated earlier jake Hyde scored both Dundee goals today in SPL1. Jake is actually what in Scotland they call 'a trialist' and has actually signed for Scottish junior club, Lochee United. Another ex bee by the way at Dundee is Matt Lockwood.
barnetboy1

Re: Former Bees scoring today

I wish we had the financial clout to retain the likes of Albert Adomah or Punch.

The return of the Ak scares the living daylights out of me.

Nooooooooooooooooo !!
Phil The Force

Okay, so a few ex Barnet players scored today.
But there were only two goals that mattered today and they were scored by
SAM DEERING :-)
hobbitbee

I do agree. You won't get an argument from me. Just wish he had started the game today thats all.
barnetdw

Hmmm, I thought Big Cliff was ok but pants, if that makes sense, but I'd swap him for Danny Kelly or Charlie Stimson to be honest! And that isn't a dig at Stimson jnr. I just think Cliff kinda bought into the Barnet, we're kinda pint-sized and don't challenge too hard that often thing. I wonder what he'd be like under current management??

Shame about Jake Hyde though, silly to have not kept him on....