He's here on video I've found him!

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
tonbridgebee

He's here on video I've found him!

Funnily enough, only last week I announced on my Facebook business page, probably time to hang up the mic on the video interviews for a while.

But, then another opportunity presented itself courtesy of Twitter and I'm not one to turn it down, so ladies and gents I give you my next video guest is...............

KELLY HAAG!!!!!!

Yes I've managed to find him via his brother Elliott and Instagram, spoke to the man last night and we will going for it next week! Now, as Kelly works part time these days as a London cabbie and I have a few issues with living circumstances for evening interviews, this one will take place on Monday 21st September at 9.15am.

Now, I appreciate most of you will be at work when this goes live but as per all my videos they stay on my Facebook page permanently so you can pick it up whenever you get five minutes or after work and enjoy on the journey home. As per the others I will be asking the excellent Beespod to turn it into a podcast in the weeks to come.

I'm excited by this one, Kelly was playing the first year I was fully behind the team, so plenty for us to talk about and of course that game at Chelsea!