Jack Barham Going?

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
#Beebot

Re: Jack Barham Going?

Norfolkbee wrote:Danny Whitehall would be a good shout actually. I doubt Maidenhead would turn down any sensible offer.
The only stumbling block is that I cannot see them staying up without him and I think they know that.

But I don't think he'll be earning much there, he was a very left field signing in the summer coming from a much lower level.
Beesting

#Beebot wrote:
Norfolkbee wrote:Danny Whitehall would be a good shout actually. I doubt Maidenhead would turn down any sensible offer.
The only stumbling block is that I cannot see them staying up without him and I think they know that.

But I don't think he'll be earning much there, he was a very left field signing in the summer coming from a much lower level.
Can he make the step up to play for us or will he be very much in the Bettamar mould?
Norfolkbee

Beesting wrote:
#Beebot wrote:

Can he make the step up to play for us or will he be very much in the Bettamar mould?
Err he's playing at the same level as us already . . . and scoring goals.
#Beebot

One goal every 129 minutes this season.

For comparison Akinde got one every 123 minutes in our title winning season.

He's no Akinde, but he's a lethal finisher and an A grade free kick taker.
Beesting

Norfolkbee wrote:
Beesting wrote:
#Beebot wrote:

Err so was Bettamar and he was crap you twerp
#Beebot

Beesting wrote:
Norfolkbee wrote:
Beesting wrote:
#Beebot wrote: The only stumbling block is that I cannot see them staying up without him and I think they know that.

Err so was Bettamar and he was crap you twerp
Bettamer's strike rate at this level was not even close to Whitehall's.

There's no need to call other fans twerps either.
Norfolk & Chance

Why exactly does he need to 'step up' to play for us though?
#Beebot

Norfolk & Chance wrote:Why exactly does he need to 'step up' to play for us though?
If anything it's easier for him. Maidenhead have an NL South midfield who don't create much for their forwards.
Beesting

Norfolk & Chance wrote:Why exactly does he need to 'step up' to play for us though?
Because he would be joining from a team who are happy to stay up and have facilities equivalent to isthmian league, we have aspirations to get out of this league. Do you not think if for example Jack Grealish left Villa he wouldn't need to step up to play for Tottenham?
#Beebot

Beesting wrote:
Because he would be joining from a team who are happy to stay up and have facilities equivalent to isthmian league, we have aspirations to get out of this league. Do you not think if for example Jack Grealish left Villa he wouldn't need to step up to play for Tottenham?
Stats can show us which players are capable of playing for a bigger club.
Norfolk & Chance

Beesting wrote:
I take your point to an extent but that's a rank bad example to illustrate it ;)

I think a few of us could do with a few reality checks.
There really ain't much difference between us and them, sorry to break it to you.
Norfolkbee

Norfolk & Chance wrote:
Beesting wrote:
I take your point to an extent but that's a rank bad example to illustrate it ;)

There really ain't much difference between us and them, sorry to break it to you.
Watch it, you'll get called a twerp with talk like that.
rudebwoyben

Norfolk & Chance wrote:
Beesting wrote:

I don’t know, since we got relegated we’ve played them 4 times and won them all!
Norfolk & Chance

Well if you're going to dredge up facts !!
MCB

So, has he actually signed yet?