Currie to Southend?

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
Norfolkbee

Re: Currie to Southend?

Phil Parkinson up among the frontrunners.
BEEGONE

Can not work out what Currie has done to warrant a league job.

We should remember we are only mid table....
Unless some fans see this as an achievement.
BoingBoingDazzleArmy

BEEGONE wrote:Can not work out what Currie has done to warrant a league job.

Mid table... Are you well? We're only 8 games into the season, 1 defeat. We have 2 games in hand, if we win both we go 4th.

Have you seen the football we're playing? We're clearly the best footballing side in this tinpot division.

This is what I mean when I talk about the toxic negativity at this club
adher36

BoingBoingDazzleArmy wrote:

Mid table... Are you well? We're only 8 games into the season, 1 defeat. We have 2 games in hand, if we win both we go 4th.

Have you seen the football we're playing? We're clearly the best footballing side in this tinpot division.

Don't think it is toxic or negative for our fans to have the mentality of wanting to win the league. Can't recall there being much negativity in the last title winning season.

The only toxic thing is the sheer number of stay away fans who come out of the woodwork at the slightest glimpse of glory or so called giant killing; fans that if they actually turned up on a more regular basis when it really mattered, we might not be in this god forsaken division in the first place.
BoingBoingDazzleArmy

adher36 wrote:

Don't think it is toxic or negative for our fans to have the mentality of wanting to win the league. Can't recall there being much negativity in the last title winning season.

The only toxic thing is the sheer number of stay away fans who come out of the woodwork at the slightest glimpse of glory or so called giant killing; fans that if they actually turned up on a more regular basis when it really mattered, we might not be in this god forsaken division in the first place.
I'm saying we should want to win the league! But people are writing us off after 8 games where we have only had 1 defeat!

And absolutely I agree. So many 'fans' who don't turn up and then criticise the team. I've even seen some supporters (won't name names) who do turn up every week but spend the whole game on their phones! And then come on here and slag off the team and the manager!
LoudmouthBFC

adher36 wrote:

I'm saying we should want to win the league! But people are writing us off after 8 games where we have only had 1 defeat!

And absolutely I agree. So many 'fans' who don't turn up and then criticise the team. I've even seen some supporters (won't name names) who do turn up every week but spend the whole game on their phones! And then come on here and slag off the team and the manager!

Hi Lee,

Will you be at the game Saturday, or have you been banned from the hive due to your comments on twitter?
Bee_Forever

LoudmouthBFC wrote:
adher36 wrote:
BoingBoingDazzleArmy wrote: Mid table... Are you well? We're only 8 games into the season, 1 defeat. We have 2 games in hand, if we win both we go 4th.

Hi Lee,

Will you be at the game Saturday, or have you been banned from the hive due to your comments on twitter?
Watch out matt....Image

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
LoudmouthBFC

Bee_Forever wrote:
LoudmouthBFC wrote:
adher36 wrote:

Hi Lee,

Watch out matt....Image

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Attachments
giphy.gif
giphy.gif (4.17 MiB) Viewed 4698 times
StephenM

adher36 wrote:

Weird comment all round.
Patel89

Hi Lee,

Will you be at the game Saturday, or have you been banned from the hive due to your comments on twitter?[/quote]

Haha Loudmouth you ledge :-)
MCB

I know the back story but are people being banned from the Hive due twitter comments? :?:
LoudmouthBFC

MCB wrote:I know the back story but are people being banned from the Hive due twitter comments? :?:

:whistle:
BeeDeceived

LoudmouthBFC wrote:
MCB wrote:I know the back story but are people being banned from the Hive due twitter comments? :?:

Surely not otherwise loudmouth wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near Edgware...
LoudmouthBFC

BeeDeceived wrote:
LoudmouthBFC wrote:

Surely not otherwise loudmouth wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near Edgware...

Who said it was me who tweeted ?
barnetpete

Whether that is really Lee or not he defends his brother, think that’s admirable. Back DC he will take us far, so easy to criticise but DC is doing a great job with the players and he’s trying to do the hard job of bringing the club (ie players and fans) together when many have created a divide. Stop throwing stones and back a good man.
Please consider donating, to help disadvantaged Children & Young People in Barnet, https://www.youngbarnetfoundation.org.uk/donate,