Charlie Rowan

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
hoppy

Re: Charlie Rowan

This has all the makings of Watergate 2.
ETBee

Any potential striker reading this will think, blimey if this is what life at Barnet is like worrying about such a petty thing I'll go somewhere else!
John Hunt

barnetjohn wrote:Sounds like he just misunderstood the system for drinks. It was his first game at the Hive so probably used to things being done differently at another club with regard to drinks bottles, don't think it means he was arrogant or disrespectful.
Well said. We pick fault in everything. Other players should use the ballboys' water. It is cheaper than buying their own!

I hope the lad is given more chances. Maybe he would be better in a flat back four. I thought he was also a full back.
FCBFCSA Manager / Former committee member of BFCSA and BFCSA1926
JOHNBFC

adher36 wrote:
becbee wrote:
adher36 wrote:
Ajtheone04 wrote:Would just like to point out that on Monday he took a ball boys water bottle drank half of it spat it out again and threw it like 15 ft from the ballboy without realising that there were bottles for the team on the side of the pitch
:laugh:
This actually annoyed me when I saw it. The kid kindly gave him a bottle of water which he took a drink out of, and instead of returning it back to the ball boy, he chucked the bottle on the floor.

Total disregard to the ball boy who seemed quite bemused at what had just happened. Just proves he's the kind of player who thinks he's made it when he has actually done nothing in the game, just because he might have made a few quid being in the books of a Championship club.
Goodness, the lad was hot and thirsty, he returned a water bottle thoughtlessly and you say that this "just proves he thinks he's made it". What nonsense. As Barnetjohn says, it's just a misunderstanding.
Give the lad a break.
The fact people are throwing their toys out the pram because of such a minor detail in the match is laughable. Just when you think you’ve seen it all on OnlyBarnet.

He didn't return the water bottle. That is the point...
StephenM

I demand a statement from TK on this.
Bee52

I don't understand why he didn't have to go to the bar to queue and pay like the rest of us.