Ups & Downs

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
jerroll

Re: Ups & Downs

rudebwoyben wrote:
Darlo had a comfortable 2-0 win that day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]
No, they won 1-0 with a goal in the last minute.[/quote]
yep, spot on Ben

http://www.nonleaguefooty.co.uk/archive ... tures.html
Darlo +51 gd
Barnet +40 so while it was 0-0 @ welling we needed another 9 to catch them! Baz took off both full backs but all we did was concede another!
John_c

jerroll wrote:
rudebwoyben wrote:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No, they won 1-0 with a goal in the last minute.[/quote]
yep, spot on Ben

Darlo +51 gd
Barnet +40 so while it was 0-0 @ welling we needed another 9 to catch them! Baz took off both full backs but all we did was concede another![/quote]My bad. Was thinking of another season were we failed gloriously :-(

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Proud Sponsor of Luisma Villa Lopez's Football Conference Winning Away Shirt. Season 2014/15

Proud Winner of the Sponsor Marvin Armstrong Shirt Raffle 2023/24

Worlds best Prediction League player
rudebwoyben

Psycho wrote:
ninestein wrote:As for the relegation scrap in L2, the bottom 3 are now isolated, and all of them keep losing. 3 to play...
Out of the three, I really hope Sol Campbell's Macclesfield survive. He's worked miracles to get them out of the relegation zone on a limited budget. He may cause a lot of controversy amongst north Londoners on here having left Tottenham for Arsenal (although I hate the Premiershit) but whenever he's interviewed it seems to be about the team and his players. Not about being an ex-england international who won nearly everything in his playing career.

Yeovil are getting karma for sacking Darren Way. A Glovers legend that thought they could get rid of and do better. Well they haven't and even though it takes ages to get there with the transport, I hope they go down.

Notts County think they're too big to go down. A trip to Nottingham and Hooters is always a good day or night out.
You ought to ask Yeovil fans for their opinion of Way. They thought he was out of his depth and should have been removed much earlier.
finchleyman

Leyton Orient are champions as Salford lost today.
#Beebot

finchleyman wrote:Leyton Orient are champions as Salford lost today.
Not quite yet - Orient 3 points ahead with a +5 goal difference.
pgbee

Pleased to see Blyth Spartans in with a shout of NL football. From the playoff slots in the NLN we have a 66% chance of new opponents, something to look forward to maybe...
ninestein

Bottom 3 in L2 all drew today. 2 to play. No-one seems to want to make a move!

Stockport in the driving seat again in the NL North. St.Albans lost to Concord today which means they have to win at home to champions Torquay in their final match, and hope that Billericay slip up at hone to Bath. One point in it for that final playoff place.

In our own league, Solihull are guaranteed 3rd place but could still win the title if Orient and Salford both lose, but they would also need an 8 goal swing. Either way, it's been a great story for them. Eastleigh have sewn up this final playoff place. The last 4 are now jostling for positions to see who faces each other in the first round.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
letchbee94

Nice to be looking at all these relegation and promotion issues from the outside.

Though would have been nice to be involved with promotion battle.
John Hunt

Torquay “a miserable dump”. A whoosh for me then.
FCBFCSA Manager / Former committee member of BFCSA and BFCSA1926
PBBee

So Chorley had a huge win against Stockport to overtake them Friday only to concede in the 94th minute on Monday to drop to 2nd (a draw would’ve been enough to stay top).

Looks like it’ll be Stockport, better for atmospheric games but worse for our chances at the top as they may compete.
jerroll

John_c wrote:
jerroll wrote:
rudebwoyben wrote:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No, they won 1-0 with a goal in the last minute.
yep, spot on Ben

Darlo +51 gd
Barnet +40 so while it was 0-0 @ welling we needed another 9 to catch them! Baz took off both full backs but all we did was concede another![/quote]My bad. Was thinking of another season were we failed gloriously :-(

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk[/quote]
Lincoln v Wycombe while we won @ Welling possibly!!
ninestein

PBBee wrote:So Chorley had a huge win against Stockport to overtake them Friday only to concede in the 94th minute on Monday to drop to 2nd (a draw would’ve been enough to stay top).

Looks like it’ll be Stockport, better for atmospheric games but worse for our chances at the top as they may compete.
Chorley at home to Bradford Park Avenue, who need a win to guarantee a playoff place, whilst Stockport travel to bottom of the table Nuneaton. Should be straightforward for Stockport, but we all know that in football strange things can happen at the business end of the season.

In the NLS, any one of Billericay, St. Albans, Dartford or Wealdstone for the final playoff spot. Only two points separate the 4 teams. Would still love St. Albans to sneak it but Torquay will be eager to bounce back and finish on a high after losing 1-0 at home last week.
Billericay home to Bath (already guaranteed a playoff place)
Dartford away to Oxford City (stuck in mid-table)
St. Albans home to Torquay (whoa re already crowned champions)
Wealdstone home to Hemel Hempstead (lower mid-table, but safe)
But when all is said and done, it'll probably be Woking who triumph overall and come back up to the NL.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
rudebwoyben

Dartford lost 6-0 to Mark McGhee’s Eastbourne Borough last week!
letchbee94

rudebwoyben wrote:Dartford lost 6-0 to Mark McGhee’s Eastbourne Borough last week!
Dartford must be dire.
rudebwoyben

letchbee94 wrote:
rudebwoyben wrote:Dartford lost 6-0 to Mark McGhee’s Eastbourne Borough last week!
Dartford must be dire.
They still have a chance of getting a play-off place, so it must have been an extreme off-day for them!