Two other former League clubs

Anything and everything related to Barnet FC
ninestein

Re: Two other former League clubs

letchbee94 wrote:On the subject of ticket prices is it correct that Salford away is only £10 entrance for adults and £5 for concessions? Decent if it is.
Very surprised that this is not segregated.
Barnet showing all the flair of Rupert-the-Bears trousers, but lots more style!
MCB

letchbee94 wrote:On the subject of ticket prices is it correct that Salford away is only £10 entrance for adults and £5 for concessions? Decent if it is.
It is completely correct. By comparison Adam Rooney is on £4000 a week, so probably the first 600 people through the door is purely paying his page.
letchbee94

MCB wrote:
It is completely correct. By comparison Adam Rooney is on £4000 a week, so probably the first 600 people through the door is purely paying his page.
Nice 1.
hoppy

I'm pleased to see that one Aldershot fan has bought his ticket for tomorrow's game. He will be sitting in seat G8. I hope he has a loud voice, otherwise it's going to be a very quiet game.
Meantime, Orient have filled blocks A and B and nearly filled block C.
MCB

The usual incorrect info coming from Aldershot fans re tickets: http://www.shotsweb.co.uk/phpbb/viewtop ... 8&start=15

Complaining about the incorrect rules again, and that Barnet terrace tickets are £10, and that their tickets are £20, and incorrectly thinking that our cheapest seats are £20 - it's £22.

Quick check of Aldershot ticket prices - £18 terrace - £20 standing.
hoppy

MCB wrote:The usual incorrect info coming from Aldershot fans re tickets: http://www.shotsweb.co.uk/phpbb/viewtop ... 8&start=15

Complaining about the incorrect rules again, and that Barnet terrace tickets are £10, and that their tickets are £20, and incorrectly thinking that our cheapest seats are £20 - it's £22.

It looks like our terrace is not open tomorrow.
MCB

hoppy wrote:
MCB wrote:The usual incorrect info coming from Aldershot fans re tickets: http://www.shotsweb.co.uk/phpbb/viewtop ... 8&start=15

TRUE!

So, all Barnet fans should sit in the Aldershot end tomorrow to save money?
Aldershot

The problem I have with this is nothing to do with the price itself, whether that be £10, £15, £18 or £20....My issue is that it seems unfair to have cheaper terracing, but then force away fans to sit, thus excluding them from any choice.

You are right, Aldershot charge £18 to stand and £20 to sit, but you have that choice. Granted £2 difference is nothing, but your £10 difference is considerable. Also at Aldershot, ALL seats are £20 and ALL standing is £18 - and this applies to home AND away fans.
Surely all charging away fans more will do is encourage them on to your home terrace?

I can see from other comments on here that your pricing has caused issues amongst your own supporters, for example charging them even more than home fans in seated areas! Seems like it's over complicated.

Can't believe the terrace is not open tonight - this will almost certainly put home fans off I would think? You could pay £10, but we won't open that stand and you have to pay £22 instead. This is my main point (whether you are a home or away fan) - seems like exploitation and taking away choice therefore forcing fans into more expensive areas

Looking forward to a good game tonight, nice to see a few ex Shots. I'm expecting a tough game though as think you're in a false position with all your games in hand.
Aldershot

MCB wrote:
hoppy wrote:

TRUE!

So, all Barnet fans should sit in the Aldershot end tomorrow to save money?
Come and join us, come and join us, come and join us over here.......
MCB

Aldershot wrote:The problem I have with this is nothing to do with the price itself, whether that be £10, £15, £18 or £20....My issue is that it seems unfair to have cheaper terracing, but then force away fans to sit, thus excluding them from any choice.

You are right, Aldershot charge £18 to stand and £20 to sit, but you have that choice. Granted £2 difference is nothing, but your £10 difference is considerable. Also at Aldershot, ALL seats are £20 and ALL standing is £18 - and this applies to home AND away fans.
Surely all charging away fans more will do is encourage them on to your home terrace?

I can see from other comments on here that your pricing has caused issues amongst your own supporters, for example charging them even more than home fans in seated areas! Seems like it's over complicated.

Can't believe the terrace is not open tonight - this will almost certainly put home fans off I would think? You could pay £10, but we won't open that stand and you have to pay £22 instead. This is my main point (whether you are a home or away fan) - seems like exploitation and taking away choice therefore forcing fans into more expensive areas

Looking forward to a good game tonight, nice to see a few ex Shots. I'm expecting a tough game though as think you're in a false position with all your games in hand.
If you've seen the stadium you'll see it's not possible to offer away terracing without splitting away fans in opposite ends of the stadium, so not possible. It may be possible in the future - as our terracing has planning permission to become a new stand with extra facilities, so POSSIBLY the long thing East Stand could become terracing (it's a bit useless at the moment) which could have terracing attached to the away stand.

Oddly the 2 things that might shut off away fans complaints may help no-one - just shutting terracing full stop, or just increasing the pricing of the terracing so the gap between the two is smaller. Away fans terracing isn't going to happen in a hurry.

Way forward:
£20 seats for Legends & Bar66 (home & away stands) - £2 discount for buying in advance
£15 Terrace (£2 discount applies)
£5 Under 18 anywhere in ground
£1 Under 11 anywhere in ground

Family Ticket - Block A - £20 includes 2 children U18.

Block A allocated as 'Family Stand' with requests for better language, where schools are put etc.
hoppy

hoppy wrote:I'm pleased to see that one Aldershot fan has bought his ticket for tomorrow's game. He will be sitting in seat G8. I hope he has a loud voice, otherwise it's going to be a very quiet game.
Meantime, Orient have filled blocks A and B and nearly filled block C.
Message to G8. You have company. If you turn around you will see another Aldershot fan in Q17. Perhaps you can communicate with each other in sign language.